Soundmagic - PL11 - PL21 - MP21 - PL30 - PL50 In stock ! at DELHI - MUMBAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soundmagic Pre Book before Budget hike comes to Effect the PL11 ready stock PL30

Hi Anuj,
Placed an order for one Soundmagic PL11.
paisa pay ID: 26364537979 (payment date: 03/03/10)

I am going on vacation from 7th.
Can you ship the item please?

Re: Soundmagic Pre Book before Budget hike comes to Effect the PL11 ready stock PL30

^ todays lot left at 1 30 already. now only tomorrow.

Hi....
I hv transferred amount to your BOB a/c. Pls Prebook 1 PL30 for me.

Thats ok.

Please ship my order of one PL11 today.

^ i think all ebay orders have already left till yesterday with updated tracking

Ok, great! Thanks.

Will check up the tracking number.

is this deal still active?
then i would like to book soundmagic PL-11 for me... can u pm me the account details to send money??

Interested in PL30

^ People the pl30 will be coming in here. i am noting down people who are showing interest, they can buy it when it comes at existing prices

got pl11 delivered yesterday. And they are gud at the price they come.

how many days would it take for the PL30 ? I need to gift it to someone. :ashamed:

^ i have one pc with me but its OLD packing let me know if that is ok

how can i order PL 30 via ebay ? (surprised that you haven't listed pl 30 on your ebay page )

Anuj, I won't mind the PL30 in the old packaging as long as its new. If it is new, please courier the same to me. :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back