Soundmagic - PL11 - PL21 - MP21 - PL30 - PL50 In stock ! at DELHI - MUMBAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soundmagic PL11 @ Rs 550 PL30 @ 950 - Now even at MUMBAI

save one Pl-30 for me too. pm me the payment details when avaialble.

BTW already pm'ed with the request two days back but got no reply.

This is to inform u guys that our dealer mediahome.in won't be available for around 10 days due to some personal issues. He told me to convey this message to u all guys.

I need urgent help there is on sound form one of my earphone of Pl-11. What should i do? I have bought it yesterday:mad:

Regards
Tech33

PL-11 and PL-30 are better iphone handfree?

^^ They are not hands-free, they are just headphones ( The difference is that handsfree has a mic attached )

And yes they are better in many ways than stock iphone headphones.

Tech33 said:
I need urgent help there is on sound form one of my earphone of Pl-11. What should i do? I have bought it yesterday:mad:

Regards
Tech33

Thank you mediahome.in for your prompt response. I apologize for the delay as i have bought Pl-11 pair from the SMC Electronics Delhi so after waiting for 2 days for new Pl-11 (it was out of stock in his shop) i asked him to give me Ep-630 instead of Pl-11 and i will pay for the extra cost involved. He was convinced and i finally got Ep-630 :hap2:. I must say no one can beat Ep630 in terms of Base but if you want crystal sound and have a tight budget then no doubt you should go for PL-11 :cool2:

Regards
Tech33

^ great to know that. anyways. you need to give some time to let the pl11 open up a bit. anyways sit all ends on your personal taste . anyways guys the pl11 is here in stock , and on ebay.

Are the PL 11 outa stock too ?

Placed an order on sunday(ebay)...no updates yet..

^ it was a sunday when u ordered. and i think the print out got lost some place will send it again

Re: Soundmagic PL11 @ Rs 550 PL30 @ 950 - XMAS DEALS buy it before its too late

PL-11 hands down! EP630 is crap.
H_D said:
i am confused b/w ur ep630 and this deal now :( dont know which to go for :p bcoz both are so mouth watering deals ! can somebody pls tell me which to go for :)

Guys i am looking out for a good backup in-earphones. I have RE2 which seem to be going kaput. So will try its RMA. I have previously used ep 630 and like its bass a lot. Will this PL11 be good for bass ??

^^ mediahome please PM me details of account. I am interested in buying this one but may not immediately order. If you have ICICI account it would be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back