Soundmagic - PL11 - PL21 - MP21 - PL30 - PL50 In stock ! at DELHI - MUMBAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soundmagic PL11 @ Rs 550 PL30 @ 950 - Now even at MUMBAI

xigmatek is there are computer empire and our bhopal store as of now. or you can buy from us directly. very limited stocks at the moment

i want one pl-11 too.please pm me the payment procedure and bank details.

Hi Anuj,

I had mailed you/ called you regarding a PL11 that I had brought from you via Ebay on 7th of January.. It was defective and had stopped working after 4 days.. You told me that since it was in 7 days replacement warranty it would be replaced by you. After that neither did you reply to my mails or did the pick & drop replacement happen. And it you are also not picking up my calls..

Any hopes of that I will get my PL11 replaced by you ever??? Such attitude is not good, if you give a replacement warranty then at least go with it.. if you want to save on the shipping charges, I can come to you shop or wherever in Delhi to get it replaced !!!! I'd even pay you extra and by the PL 30 instead !!! What more do you want???? :mad:

Hope this mail gets me a reply or I'll have to take up the matter with Ebay authorities... :no::no: Which I am obviously refraining from doing as of now and expecting a reply from you..

Kranti

^ buddy i was out in the middle if you happen to know. if u called then i got no clue , i remember u called me once and i picked and spoke to u. i promised a pick and drop but there is a issue with gati and they are not picking it seems and then i lost track. after that i dont know when u called . i did reply to your mail when i got one today . you will have to ship the pl11 back to me for a replacement i have enough stocks of it so there is no reason why i will not replace one stupid pl11 . hope that clears it out all. i was so confused about pl11 that i thought u did not get it and replied on u email checking the tracking of ur order. kindly send the pl11 back to the address on the website. mark it with in ur name and address inside were it needs to be sent back and u will get the same.

mediahome.in said:
^ buddy i was out in the middle if you happen to know. if u called then i got no clue , i remember u called me once and i picked and spoke to u. i promised a pick and drop but there is a issue with gati and they are not picking it seems and then i lost track. after that i dont know when u called . i did reply to your mail when i got one today . you will have to ship the pl11 back to me for a replacement i have enough stocks of it so there is no reason why i will not replace one stupid pl11 . hope that clears it out all. i was so confused about pl11 that i thought u did not get it and replied on u email checking the tracking of ur order. kindly send the pl11 back to the address on the website. mark it with in ur name and address inside were it needs to be sent back and u will get the same.

I guess you're talking about the Address on the media Home website.. Which is :

63 New Rajdhani Enclave, Vikas Marg
New Delhi
Delhi
India

Whom should the package be addressed to ?? Anuj Garg or Mediahome??

You had told me that I need to just send the earpiece. Is it still the same??

I'll put my address details on a paper and the copy of the Bill and put it in the courier...

Best,

Kranti

Interested in buying a PL-30. Can you PM me the bank details?

kranti2064 said:
I guess you're talking about the Address on the media Home website.. Which is :

63 New Rajdhani Enclave, Vikas Marg
New Delhi
Delhi
India

Whom should the package be addressed to ?? Anuj Garg or Mediahome??

You had told me that I need to just send the earpiece. Is it still the same??

I'll put my address details on a paper and the copy of the Bill and put it in the courier...

Best,

Kranti

yup that be it. send it in any name. put in my name with it . put in the phone number, yes just the ear piece .

2kwel @ Welcome to Mediahome.in - The best place to buy technology in India you can buy it here

Transferred Rs. 1000/- to your BoB A/C towards Order No. 00000052.

Please ship the product ASAP and pack it properly pls. :)

deposited rs 596 in your account,order no 51.please acknowledge and ship as soon as you get back.

i got one pl11 already today , one is in transit and another one i just ordered through ebay :p

ygpm please respond quickly.

placed an order on eBay. Please confirm and dispatch at the earliest. Kind request, please package it adequately.

Should I post some reference number from ebay?

hey!

paid you for one pl-11 --kindly dispatch it asap!

PaisaPay transaction details (PaisaPay ID 26183735609)

Payment Source Amount

Order Total Rs. 625.00

Gift Voucher Discount Rs. 31.25

Amount Paid (credit / debit card) Rs. 593.75

Interested in buying 2 pairs PL-30. Can you PM me the bank details?

^ pl30 are out of stock right now with us. but there in a few retail stores listed. people can buy it from there. pl30 will be back in stock in 2 weeks

@coolboy dude this isnt a sabji mandi nor is it a fs/wtb thread where u can negotiate prices .and hold u? :huh: seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back