Soundmagic PL30 @ 750 Shipped [ 1st Preorder ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed order through your website, Order ID: 1854.

Paid through paypal. Please confirm the receipt :)

What is the expected date of shipping?

johnie1 said:
paaji two PL30 for me @750 shipped each.Please send me ur account details.will transfer the money asap.

thanks.

Sir ,

Adding You To The List And Sending You Other Details Via a PM

Saiyan said:
What is the ETA on this GO ?

Saiyan ,

Before I Reply To Any of The users i Though i will Reply to Your Message ,Well its Not My Problem if People Where Getting a Rs :750/- Product For Rs :1500/- .I Am Intouch With the Company ,We Are also Planning Out Other Massive Orders With Them for Other Models ,I Recieved a Message Form Renegade Also In This Same Thread .I Want To Make This Clear that no One Would Go into the Hassel of Adding All Name PMing And All The Backend Work if There is a Issue With Anything ,Let Me Tell You People i Am Still Making Money In This Deal .I Expect The Material To Be Here in 15 Days is All is Well ,But my Basic Intention is To Get Material Less Then a Week Here Using a Better courier Company ,Cheers And Keep The Orders Flowing .

Note :

• Any Moderator having a issue can pm me i will send all required details

Paid using ICICI bank transfer. Please confirm.

@Amarbir Paaji - Just a suggestion avoid starting every word with a capital letter when you post. Sometimes makes it difficult to read.

hunt3r said:
Paaji im also interested in one piece. Is this with full retail packaging?

Sir ,

Added you To The List ,Sending You Other Details Now ,i Have everything Original Man ,these Are comming From Manufacturer direct With 100% Original 1 Year Warranty With My Billing .

Amarbirji add me to the list and pm me the account details ...
@lazyme: even I thought something was off with the post..but me being a java programmer my eyes are used to it :p

apextwin146 said:
1 PL30 for me also @ 750

PM me ur account details and I will transfer the money to you

Sir ,

Adding You To The List in the first page and sending you further details

sirji, without mentioned when deal is closing in the first place.... how can u close the thread at any instant? Its lucky draw or what :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back