Soundmagic PL30 @ 750 Shipped [ 1st Preorder ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
paroxy said:
The pre-order was openend last night @ 11 PM and closed by noon today...damn thats too fast for a PO...what the reason for this??? u had access to only a limited stock???

couldnt let it go...had to ask...can you please squeeze me in the PO :p ???
if not any chance of another GO like this at this dead cheap price???

Well ,

Let Me Get the Stocks i will Answer it Then .

Amarbir sir. Can you please tell me what is the confirmed date when you will have the ear plugs. I checked your GOs and most of them are not there for months. If the same thing is going to happen with this GO, then I will buy the stuff from mediahome.

girish78 said:
Amarbir sir. Can you please tell me what is the confirmed date when you will have the ear plugs. I checked your GOs and most of them are not there for months. If the same thing is going to happen with this GO, then I will buy the stuff from mediahome.

Girish78 ,

All My IC Are Go Also ,What Have you Asked For Me To Get In Scythe. I Have Material ,In Asaka i Have Material In Arctic Cooling i Have Material ,When a IC is Created I Am Asking You what I Should Be Getting ,Have You Asked My what you Want and did I confirm The Order ,How Can You Say That ,Infact I Should Be More Specific With the Words i Use in The IC i Make ,I will Sit Down Tonight And Do this ,Also i Was Not Able To Change The Title of Any IC To A GO ,I Have Discussed The Same With Darkstar Today and Showed Him Screenshots to Prove That ,If i Have Created a Ic i Have Thrived To Get Material Also ,You People Have To Understand That i Also Run a Computer Store A Proper One ,So People Do Come and Take Material There To .You PM Me The Cencerns You Have And Keep My Section Moderators In That If There is a Issue My Side i Will Thrive To Correct That ,In This Case You Can Go Ahead And Wait Or Get From Mediahome ,My ETA is 15 Days For This Material .

Note :

• I Wrong On My Part Not To Write What i Got From The Brands ,Tonight I Will Make Sure that i Will Tell you Whati Have With Pictures ,Pardon Me For Not Doing That Earlier ,Infact ASk Any Chandigarh Customer i Have Lots of Stuff in Case Modding And Cooling Now .thanks For Poiting That Now It will Be Rectified Tonight :)
  • Sir i Have Also Not Taken Any Money From Anyone For The Goes You refereed To .

Guys ,

One More Request Do Not Get Impatient if I Do Not Update The Thread With Payment Recieved ,I Will Try To Do This ASAP I Can .Old Man at Work Okies .

At the prices that he is offering the PL30 - the said wait is really reasonable. The prices are not just competitive - they are half of what the others dealers are offering on this forum !! This in itself is something pleasantly surprising and that's why the mad rush to put in orders.

Trust me - Amarbir has missed a trick by giving the wrong title. If the next GO for this product is titled 'PL30 at 750 shipped', I feel that it would generate a pretty large number of views in hours...!!!

Kneo said:
At the prices that he is offering the PL30 - the said wait is really reasonable. The prices are not just competitive - they are half of what the others dealers are offering on this forum !! This in itself is something pleasantly surprising and that's why the mad rush to put in orders.

Trust me - Amarbir has missed a trick by giving the wrong title. If the next GO for this product is titled 'PL30 at 750 shipped', I feel that it would generate a pretty large number of views in hours...!!!

Neo ,

suggestion Noted With Extreme Thanks :) .Friends i Am Also Updating all The Payment Recieved For The Orders Above Slowly .

Transferred the full amount through EFT to your ICICI a/c. Please update my status once you receive the payment :)

Sir ,

I Am Ordering 500 Pieces Tommorow And I will Close this Deal When i Get the Products ,I think I Will Have Them Here in India In Few Days Only .

Pretty disappointing to see the pre-order closed so soon when this was the reply you had given me yesterday night. Anyways, as a seller its your call; Hope we see a similar deal sometime soon.

did i miss this?? No fair!!! Only got time to see this thread now :(

I'm interested in 2 PL-30s, Amarbir! Will pay immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back