SoundMagic PL30 Professional In-Earphones @ Rs 1499 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
need an honest answer and not from a fanboi plz :p

are the PL30's good/better for deep bass?

Can i also get Fiio E5 along with them ?

^ Every thing is in stock as soon as payment is confirmed things are shipped out.

@ Anish bass and its liking are very different. i think if you compare it tot he ep630 they are much clearer better . For much deeper bass try the PL-20

^^ YGPM, kindly reply.

EDIT : YGPM

Cash Deposited and Information sent, kindly reply and acknowledge receipt of the same. :)

@ mediahome.in: Is it possible for you to ship it on a priority basis as i might not be there from Tuesday/Wednesday onwards for an indefinite time :ashamed:

I dont mind paying extra for the quick-ship.

^ anish i will put it in DTDC PLUS that promise in sure shot delivery the next day in most cases depending on your city. DTDC plus will be 100 rs more

whats the status ? Payment received yet ?

I am fine with DTDC Plus. Will transfer it right away.

Please check - payment of Rs.100 done.

^ Items recieved.. i havent checked the earplugs yet but the fans are in perfect working condition, thanks for the promt delivery.

Received right on time !, extremely happy with your service :D

thanks a lot, and sorry for the delay as i am travelling currently.

Hi Mediahome.in. I have already transfer the money Rs. 1,449 to your account. I also prefer DTDC plus. Please reply with how many extra amount will be required for that.

media home I WILL ake one pair of the headphones.. I have your payment details - please let me know where to send you my address details for shipping.. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back