SP road stores on Sunday night?

dovakhiin

Adept
Guys,
Due to some some peculiarly stupid time constraints I can go to SP road only on Sunday nights once every three weeks(Long story i can't explain).Tomorrow is one of those nights.Last time I went there on a Sunday i was disapointed to find the whole freaqin' street deserted.:mad:
So the question is there any shop in bangalore which will be open at 8pm tomorrow night.?
I was planning on buying an SCCF 120mm.

Since it's only 1 component, why don't you order it online?

Going to SP Road on a Sunday isn't advisable IMO. Most of the good shops close by afternoon and the ones that remain open till the evening try to rip you off because they know you don't have any other choice...

Fahrenheit said:
Since it's only 1 component, why don't you order it online?

Going to SP Road on a Sunday isn't advisable IMO. Most of the good shops close by afternoon and the ones that remain open till the evening try to rip you off because they know you don't have any other choice...
I see your point,in fact the street looked so deserted last time,I was more worried of getting mugged than ripped off.:fear:
I have an inhibition to ordering online because i haven't done it before and i'm not familiar with the procedure,risks.etc.It's like uncharted territory for me.And if I don't spend the money tomorrow night it usually gets spent somewhere else ie. when I head to my college outside bangalore after the purchase tomo night.All of his form the complicated set of constraints which make tomorrow night the only possible time for purchase.

WingZero said:
^^almost all the shops close by 8pm. But afaik they do keep them open till 8.
cool..In that case maybe I could call up a few stores and ask them to stay open for a few more minutes.Let's see what happens.

only half of the shops in SP road will be open on Sundays and majority of them will close by afternoon.

You can check these shops - Computer warehouse in MG road, Computer planet and Glasgow computers in Brigade road.

^^thank u luster...If I dont find stores in SP road I'll check out these stores.Hopefully I'll be able to buy what I want tonight.

Back