Graphic Cards Sparkle Graphics Card Prices

I don't think the 7600GT is the new 80nm core.

that is supposed to be clocked at 650Mz. The 7600Gt on the pricelist is clocked at 590Mz... no wonder the price is good...clearing away stocks

UPDATE - The card prices do not include 4% vat, so it comes to abt 6968 for the 7600GT. Also, the cards have to be picked up from vasai office, to prevent the 5% octroi charge..and it will take 1-2 days for them to get the cards from the time we confirm, coz the "factory" is in daman. Does that mean the cards are made here?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

I dont think the factory is in Daman. Maybe they package here. Only a very remote possibility of a factory in India. And I can pick up the stuff in chennai when i go there this weekend and ship it to you. VAT cant be avoided tho octroi will not be there.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
Thanks Blade. Yeah Chaos. The 7600GT is very inviting :) Makes me wanna drop the 6200/7100 that im getting in a week and get that. Im talking to them about some discounts for orders more than 5 or so. Anyone interested? Maybe we can have one more GO for graphics card :D

Raghu.

If we get together and buy 5 pcs- there should be a whioesale discount-even dealers do not pick up 5 pcs of 7600GT- of course 7600 GT is the only bargain here, I will take one for 6700 less whatever disc. is available I will pay for the courrier.

i tried to find a review for the sparkle cards....but i couldnt find any(well if u dont consider the techtree 7600gt shootout)

Does anyone have any idea abt the build quality of these cards?

Build quality should be average...better than big/galaxy/zebronics atleast...but the pic on sparkle website shows the fan is NOT the reference copper cooler, and doesnt show an all-solid-cap design..

What do you mean by decent? For 4-5 cards he reduced from 6700 to 6675..a massive TWENTY-FIVE rupees! So unless you order 15-20 cards i doubt theres gonna be any real discount..and add octroi unless we wanna travel all the way to vasai to pick up the cards....

Oh my bad. I didnt know the discount would be so bad :( Sorry. I will ask in chennai and see if this guy is a bit more flexible. We need a GO/Interested thread. So im starting one tonight and once we have an estimate of how many cards we need i can talk to him abt it. Octroi wont be an issue, i can pick it up in chennai(only VAT and no octroi afaik).

Raghu.

well a min 350w psu is recommened for a 7600gt....but wat i am worried abt is the 16a on the 12v line....will that sufficient?

Back