Sparkle GTS 250 512 MB DDR3----Now for 4.4k only

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufel

Adept
-Selling my gts 250 512mb which i got as an rma on 10th august 2010.
-Warranty Left: 2years 6months
-Accessories: All inlcuded in the box
-Condition: Pristine...not even a scratch:eek:hyeah:
-Bill: no, as i got it as an rma for a low end card...but it is signed so shud be no problem.u can count on me on that.
Reason for sale: need cash to buy a psp.:eek:hyeah:
Price:4.4k+shipping

low balling only thru pm:p

Attachments

• Image0835.jpg
    Image0835.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Image0832.jpg
    Image0832.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Image0834.jpg
    Image0834.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 237
Re: Sparkle GTS 250 512 MB DDR3 ***Hyderabad buyers only***

You do realize that the next time the card dies and goes for RMA, the distributor could just replace the low end card that you originally were supposed to get, right? In all fairness you should mention those details of the original card as well.

damn said:
You do realize that the next time the card dies and goes for RMA, the distributor could just replace the low end card that you originally were supposed to get, right? In all fairness you should mention those details of the original card as well.
nope. coz i paid the difference to get this one from the dealer(ABACUS PERIPHERALS) who is a gud frnd of mine.he personally has signed the card which clearly depicts the date and also the warranty. so there shud be no issues on that front. the old card was a 9600gt for which i paid the difference abt 2 weeks ago.
@tech_savvy thanks for lowballing. the price is open for LOGICAL negotiations only for interested buyers.

PRICE DROP....now for 4.8k....NOW SHIPPING AVAILABLE TO ANYWHERE IN INDIA. pm me for any queries.and yeah,BUMPPPP

Re: Sparkle GTS 250 512 MB DDR3 *now at 4.8k*

BUMP...now for only 4.8k+shipping...thats the best i can offer.looking for quick sale.interested buyers can pm me.remember shipping now to anywhere in india

Re: Sparkle GTS 250 512 MB DDR3----FINAL PRICE DROP

final price drop...now for only 4.5k+shipping.this is honestly the lowest i can offer.looking for quick sale...BUMP

this card is going for peanuts.doesn't anyone wanna buy this?

tufel said:
this card is going for peanuts.doesn't anyone wanna buy this?
Peanuts' price is rising, graphics cards' falling :p

Free bump !

Bump for quick sale now for only 4.4k+shipping.if it doesn't sell even now then i'll keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back