Audio Speakers for around 10k ?

add another 2k to your budget and get the Logitech Z623 if your usage skews towards games and movies
if its more on the music side - plenty of active bookshelf options available -

add another 2k to your budget and get the Logitech Z623 if your usage skews towards games and movies
if its more on the music side - plenty of active bookshelf options available -
already have it since last 4.5 years it goods for music but for other not so good.

PreSonus 3.5
have the presonus in my wishlist
will i be able to fit a subwoofer later
asking this bcoz i have no idea about speakers.

and how is this @Rockfella

I have these. They are great but designed more for a flat response. You can't add a sub natively as part of the setup and will need to add a sub that will essentially act as a crossover, if that makes any sense..

Those Edifiers are decent but that's double of your mentioned budget.

I think they ARE good for movies and games because if the decent bass, but limited for music because of the weak mids and highs
Agree with what you mentioned , but was checking with the OP as he mentioned he found it reverse and what was the reasoning behind the same.

I think they ARE good for movies and games because if the decent bass, but limited for music because of the weak mids and highs
I have them since 6 years now and Agree with you here. Bass is good for movies and games. But for music these are not so good. I use equalizer apo to get less boomy sound while listening to music.

It's very difficult to get good speakers for both movies and music ( plus OP needs for games too)
What kind of speakers work well for games?
For music only, it's difficult to beat Kali Audio LP series in price performance ratio. Passive speakers for music don't make much sense nowadays.

Last edited:
It's very difficult to get good speakers for both movies and music ( plus OP needs for games too)
What kind of speakers work well for games?
For music only, it's difficult to beat Kali Audio LP series in price performance ratio. Passive speakers for music don't make much sense nowadays.
Buy a pair of bookshelves with good reviews for music.
Buy a sub. Turn up the boom and use it only for games/ movies

I use a pair of vintage philips hiq drivers with an nad3020 (the original series 20) and the sub from a Logitech z2300

This is the first time I've heard someone say the Logitech is good for music but bad at games or movies. Usually it's the other way round
@greenhorn sorry typing mistake :)
its good for games and movies but not good enough for music.
Buy a pair of bookshelves with good reviews for music.
Buy a sub. Turn up the boom and use it only for games/ movies

I use a pair of vintage philips hiq drivers with an nad3020 (the original series 20) and the sub from a Logitech z2300
how is this will later add a sub if needed.
What makes you feel these are not good for movies & games , what do you feel is lacking ?
sorry for the typo it good for games n movies but no for music to much bass that why i want to change it.

Is there a good option under 10k just for music? I like the sound quality from Anker Soundcore Motion+ but I want stereo. Should I go for another motion+ to pair it in stereo or are there decent proper bookshelf speakers under 10k?

Honestly most passive speakers nowadays suck due to their insane power requirements and sounding completely different from the monitors ( not bad or good, just different)
I've a pretty powerful speaker DAC/ Amp setup basically gathering dust just due to this.
For music IMHO active speakers are so much better. Get the Kali LP6, it's superb unless you have a huge space to fill up with sound.

I think they've improved massively. Speaker transducer tech is one area where tremendous advances have been made. I bought a pair of Pioneer bs22 and they are amazing for that size and price compared to my older speakers

I think they've improved massively. Speaker transducer tech is one area where tremendous advances have been made. I bought a pair of Pioneer bs22 and they are amazing for that size and price compared to my older speakers
bro i have ask u something plz help.

The edifier is fine, but I would get the non bt version depending on the price difference. Once aptx hd and ldac recievers become cheaper you can upgrade by just buying a new bt reciever

The edifier is fine, but I would get the non bt version depending on the price difference. Once aptx hd and ldac recievers become cheaper you can upgrade by just buying a new bt reciever
ok thanks for the help.
i dinot see the edifier doesnot have non bluetooth version speakers.

Back