PC Peripherals Speakers

Thanks Chaos! BTW went in to try the Klipsch. I seem to like the Polk Audio speakers a little better purely based on the fact that the mids and highs are excellent. The lows on the Polk are less than the Klipsch. Thats something i seem to prefer, since I plan on getting a sub. Another option is the Jamo floorstanding. At 25k they seem really good, but honestly I prefer the Polk(purly based on price). So since Iv narrowed it down to these ones will check them out again and make a decision. Will keep you'll informed!!!!

BTW will check the Wharfedale as well. My guy told me that he gets it only on order. So Im not willing to buy something without trying it. If you guys know anyone in bangalore who has the wharfedales, please let me know!!!

Chaos said:
I was talking about the lower end receivers ;). The TX-NR1000 is definitely not low end.

hehe.. btw, i went to a local onkyo dealer yesterday and he doesn't bring in the NR1000... do you have any dealer contacts that brings in this model?

tribal, for a 5.1 system, it would be a lot easier to get an AV reciever. If you use the stereo amp, you'll still need a 3 channel amp for remaining channels. Then come the added hassels of level matching. An AV reciever would not only remove these problems, but today, even entry level AV recievers have a plethora of features to make your movie watching experience more enjoyable. (e.g. auto calibration, mutiple inputs, video switching, etc)

Ok guys!!!! Finally got the Marantz and the Polks. Seemed like the best option. Had a look at the Jamo floorstands but again the low end was too much for my liking!!!!!! Will post a picture soon!!!!!!

Hey guys!!! The system sounds really sweet!!!!! In the stereo mode its awesome. Need to figure out all the functions of the receiver!!!! Thats a total pain. But the towers and the sub are just mind blowing. Even for a room size of 350 sq ft it sounds awesome!!!! The manual that comes with the receiver is like not very helpful. It explain all the functions but not completely!!!! Need to read up more on the net about the functions!!!!!!

Vaibhav

hey people!!!! well im back in the market for another set of speakers. am actually looking for some speakers for my computer!!!!!!! was actually considering the LOGITECH Z-5300!!!! was wondering whether anyone has any coments about them!!! also need some suggestions about the sound card that i should get!!!! P.S. sorry I havent posted any pics of the system i set up recently!!! will do it soon!!!!

hey people im back and want some opinions about another home theatre that i plan to buy. decided to scrap the idea of getting speakers for my computer!!!! my budget is around 15-20k and was considering the 20k jamo home theatre in a box!!!! any suggestions about any other htb?????

Back