Special Deals on All Gaming Consoles & Accessories

praashant said:
Hmm where are u getting this bundle from mate? AFAIK there are only 3 bundles released in the market, the 1's which i already mentioned. COD is not a part of any bundles

He is referring to the one that is available in ebay. The bundle comes with Resistance 2 and COD. I'm just waiting for the slim PS3 release and your pricing on it.

Hi praashant,

Do you have the XBOX 360 wireless receiver alone for sale? i.e. without the controller? If so, how much does it cost?

Hopefully I won't be flamed/trolled for this.. just remember that I'm a console newbie who just thought he should ask..

The price you've quoted for the xbox 360 arcade system bundle is 17k (16k without bundle seems to be what the first page said).

The xbox 360 US website quotes the price at $200 (around 10k). Am I missing something?

Again, I don't mean to be rude or anything of the sort.. I'm merely a console newbie looking to get an xbox 360 (non arcade.. 60GB HDD one) in a couple of months and was wondering about some deals here :)

John Anderton said:
Hopefully I won't be flamed/trolled for this.. just remember that I'm a console newbie who just thought he should ask..
The price you've quoted for the xbox 360 arcade system bundle is 17k (16k without bundle seems to be what the first page said).
The xbox 360 US website quotes the price at $200 (around 10k). Am I missing something?

Again, I don't mean to be rude or anything of the sort.. I'm merely a console newbie looking to get an xbox 360 (non arcade.. 60GB HDD one) in a couple of months and was wondering about some deals here :)

Prices are set by the respective companies all i can do is get y'all the best deals possible on the MRP. So given that the Arcade's are priced at 16,990 by Microsoft in India 16,000 is the best i can do.

parasharenator said:
how much for the Xbox 360 wired headest.BTW,does it connect through USB??
please pm me the details!

Have only the wireless headsets currently and at 1250 shipped it beats the wired headsets anyday :D

Back