Special Deals on All Gaming Consoles & Accessories

I have decided to buy a WII console and just need to decide where to buy based on pricing. I need the following :

1. One Wifi Console (Modded), cables and sensor bar
2. Two WII Remote's
3. Two Wii MotionPlus units
4. Two Nunchuk's

Please confirm the best pricing, shipped to Bangalore. Also confirm if this this can let me exchange DVD's from friends without worry of PAL/NTSC and regions.

And details on your dealer warranty if something is DOA.

praashant, i need to connect a controller to a mac mini. i already have an xbox 360 wireless controller and a ps2 wired controller at home. can you provide me with any solution for the same. it would be better if i could use one of my existing controllers for the same.

do you have any ps2 controller to usb converter OR the wireless receiver for the xbox controller?

hi i am avid ps3 fan.so great of your service.can i ask u something? i need to know is the ps3 250 gb version available with u? If so what is the price? If not where can i get it from?Expecting your answers. Thank you

do you have wii classic controller and/or wii component cable (both offiical nintendo ones) in stock ?

and I too want to know if you could accept credit cards / paypal ?

Is it possible to have the listing of this on ebay so i can use my 1000rs off coupon :)

Xbox 360 Arcade System + Halo 3 + Forza 2 Bundle : MRP 16,990.
Offers: 16,000.
Additional Offers: NFS Shift or FIFA 10 Free.
* The above products carry a 1+2 years MS India Warranty.

yesterday i received ' MS Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows '.. :yahoo:
trust me guys the packing was rock solid and the controller was neatly bubble wraped and the filled with pieces for packing materials :wow: .looking forward to buy more stuffs from you... :eek:hyeah:

^^ Even I bought one. But why is the warranty only for 3 months.

If the warranty is deviating from what the manufacture specified are you not supposed to intimmate us.

:(

Back