Spice Mi-310 - Froyo - Rs.7305

DarkAngel

Skilled
This budget Android seems to be a good VFM. Though build looks not so great and looks are just okish the specs are good.

It has got a 3.2" HVGA Capacitive Touch Screen :D

Not much info about the proccy, GPU, RAM. But if it has at least the MSM7225/MSM7227, Adreno 200, 256MB RAM then it would be a excellent buy for just over 7k :) (It would make it the best sub 10k Android)

Spice Mi-310 Price In India: Buy Spice Mi-310: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

Someone please try to find the OEM, CPU and RAM info. I tried a bit but couldnt find them.

First the Spice Mi-300 and now this. This is a really spicy deal :p

thank god I held back on buying the Mi-300 :-D

hope this one has a 600MHz processor.

^^ First Dell XCD 35 is down to 13,990 now ...15.5k is an age old price :p
And I think its the MSM7227 only as its one of the cheapest Android Soc available on the market now since even QS8225 Snapdragons prices have tumbled.

Here is one link which specifies its a MSM 7227:

Spice Mi-310 free games, apps software, ringtones, themes, ebooks, videos, wallpapers download | umnet.com
Also just downloaded the manual of the MI-310 and it seems even live wallpaper is supported :D

http://www.spicecorp.in/spicemobiles/displaymanual.aspx?id=cf94a34a-7085-453c-bb5b-6dc67707fddc.pdf

So most probably this is MSM 7227 + Adreno 200 @ 7k :D

comp@ddict said:
i dont think this will be in it.

Th cheapest phone with this hardwre in India is XCD 35 for 15.5k
lol!! Galaxy pop, Fit, LG Optimus, Optimus One, Galaxy Ace and even the andro A60 have the same CPU+GPU combo.. So, basically, all the entry level android phones come with this config..

Supra said:
^^ First Dell XCD 35 is down to 13,990 now

Here is one link which specifies its a MSM 7227:

So most probably this is MSM 7227 + Adreno 200 @ 7k :D

14k is still a bit too high, although the screen is a good one.

MSM 7727 on that chipset is actually great, HVGA is 480*320 right?? Seems this is gonna be a cheap android VFM phone

techmonk said:
lol!! Galaxy pop, Fit, LG Optimus, Optimus One, Galaxy Ace and even the andro A60 have the same CPU+GPU combo.. So, basically, all the entry level android phones come with this config..
i meant a phone with a decent screen too

DarkAngel said:
Guess it might have SGX535 then ;)
No, Qualcomm embeds only Adreno GPU with MSM 7227 on its SoC, hence PowerVR SGX GPU isn't possible. Also, Adreno 200 (a.k.a AMD Z430 GPU) is capable of decoding 720p videos. I think it is possible to record and play 720p on this spice phone :)

muzux2 said:
No, Qualcomm embeds only Adreno GPU with MSM 7227 on its SoC, hence PowerVR SGX GPU isn't possible. Also, Adreno 200 (a.k.a AMD Z430 GPU) is capable of decoding 720p videos. I think it is possible to record and play 720p on this spice phone :)
I said that for fun. But is the Adreno 200 capable of that :O Then why isnt loads of phones with Adreno 200 dont do so?

Back