Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

I don't care if that phone lowers my chances of getting laid but I'd buy it if comes out for 15k ... :O

mutant said:
Spice...seriously?
one of my friends have used two spice phones and i can say that their phones dont look and feel cheap like many other local brands......i guess of all the local brands they are the oldest as far as phones are concerned

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

it would be really nice if they bring it out with gingerbread even if it is the default one without any custom UI that would really make it a killer deal :)

I have been using Spice mobiles for years and they are sturdy, and stand competitive with other known popular brands. I am in for one.

Same here, those kinda specs for 15k is pure awesomeness! Esp, the HDMI port. Wonder how the battery life is with 4.1 inch screen?

mutant said:
Spice...seriously?
Errr... Its not a spice. Read the thread fully. Its a Huawei X6 just named Spice for India. Spice does nothing other than put their name on the phone and take care of marketing and A.S.S.

This is the same phone as the Olive Smart and that is coming with Gingerbread so you might want to decide between the two. Other than the somewhat poor battery life concerns i've heard its a very decent handset.

it's grey market surely.

EDIT:

Specs:

1GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon

Spice should come with Android 2.3

Wow, for 15k we get:

1. Adreno 205 GPU, meaning all games will work

2. 720p video recording

3. 4.1" WVGA 16M colors

4. 1Ghz processor

5. flash and autofocus 5Mp cam

6. 512MB ram

Man I'm impressed.

Just have look of the system info!! This phone is actually available in Malaysia and Indonesia as CSL MI 410. CSL, it seems to have a tie up wit Spice, but not very much know about how well that they have collaborated on this.

arun687 said:
15k MRP would mean the street prices should be 12-13k or less. Amazing VFM. Surely has the potential to be the next ZTE Blade.
if the market pricing was that, hoping so... think if it got listed on Letsbuy before the coupons ran out of luck.. BOY O BOY I would really have something to SHOWOFF!!!

Yawn...This was supposed to come out in December, and the Olive phone was supposed to come out in March. At the rate is going it looks like it'll be June before it releases. I had actually planned to buy this in December, kept waiting and waiting and finally bought the blade. Pricing is no surprise really. The Samsung Galaxy SL is selling for approx 19k, and the hardware is very similar. So for a brand like spice they have to price it at least 25% lower to have any chance of selling it.

Another phone which is set to release soon is the ZTE Skate, 4.3" screen and similar features to this. Except it has a 800 mhz processor (most likely the Qualcomm MSM7230)

Back