Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

This happens even while mobile screen is locked and no major apps r running.
I am using using no frills cpu to scale from 122MHz to 1.5GHz using smartass governor but settings are always reversed back to ondemand automatically after few seconds!!!. Is there any free version of setcpu out there?

praxone12 said:
This happens even while mobile screen is locked and no major apps r running.
I am using using no frills cpu to scale from 122MHz to 1.5GHz using smartass governor but settings are always reversed back to ondemand automatically after few seconds!!!. Is there any free version of setcpu out there?
don't OC up to 1.5 GHz...... OC up to 1.21 GHz only will suffices normal activities ..... check it and post differences you will feel......

This question is kinda old one but guys i just wanted to make sure before going ahead.

The GPS fix procedure says we've got to flash the zip file through CWM. I just wanna make sure it does nothing to my current RC2 ROM I have installed on it. Kindly advice whether it just updates the GPS libraries.

dskochhar said:
This question is kinda old one but guys i just wanted to make sure before going ahead.

The GPS fix procedure says we've got to flash the zip file through CWM. I just wanna make sure it does nothing to my current RC2 ROM I have installed on it. Kindly advice whether it just updates the GPS libraries.

Yes, you need to flash it through CWM and it does only update your GPS libs and makes no other changes to the Flashed ROM (whether it may be any ROM)

paarkhi said:
Yes, you need to flash it through CWM and it does only update your GPS libs and makes no other changes to the Flashed ROM (whether it may be any ROM)

Thanks a lot Paarkhi. I will do the same and let you know what happened.

Everything except FM and perhaps wifi working fine on MIUI 1.9.30

Also features automatic call recording with the mic.

Torch works. Google chat still breaks the camera if not frozen.

If only it had two way recording without the microphone.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on MIUI 1.9.30

ok i have tried using Cherry rom and not on CSL rom for mi410 the issue i was facing with cherry was auto shutdown any time , now after getting on CSL gingerbread 2.3.4 the touch response has gone very poor also when i come out of no network area i need to restart the phone to get network i want to know which is the best rom currently to run the phone stable will appriciate your kind help.

regards
Afzy

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
Everything except FM and perhaps wifi working fine on MIUI 1.9.30

Also features automatic call recording with the mic.

Torch works. Google chat still breaks the camera if not frozen.

If only it had two way recording without the microphone.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on MIUI 1.9.30
Appreciate the updates FR. Keep them coming :)

Wiz said:
its works but you won't be able to switch of the screen completely :mad:
Yeah I faced that problem and had battery issues with it.

Guys I'm losing 40% battery over a period of 8 hours on standby. I'm using rc2 rom and running it at 700mhz setting in set cpu. Anyone having the same issue or know maybe what's wrong here?

Back