[SPOILER] Just finished reading Harry Potter and HBP

zhopudey

Skilled
Awesome....:clap: :cool2: :hap2:

So the rumors about snape killing dumbledore turned out ************* [MOD EDIT] Find out yourself :p
And now who the f*** is this R.A.B.?????

Now when is book 7 realeasing? I hope its at least a 100 pages.

MODS ---- Please add the word SPOILER in colour, bold, italics, underline to the title os this tyhread. It is not fair to people who have not read the book.....

@zhopudey.... Am too depressed to even post here..... it has not yet sunk in completely..... I am feeling really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
@zhopudey ---- Please don;t be a spoilsport....

Take care while naming threads.... if you were going to type that here, you may have as well typed the word SPOILER in the title in big bold letters......

Anyway abt the book.... I never make judgements abt HP books so soon after reading them. I will really start comparing this book to the others after I have read it 3-4 times.

[MOD EDIT] Edited out on Author's request

Oye!! I don't understand what the fuss is!!! If the title says "Finished Reading" the book, then obviously i'll be discussing it.
Anyways, sorry if I spoiled the suspense for anybody. Too bad we cant obliviate ur memory.
And I too need to read it few times more to digest it completely. Will start speculating about book7 then.

no no ..... I said that because the title did not have "SPOILER" in it.... Rave toild me that some hacks are needed which have been disabled due to V2 coming up soon.... so, I thought that if they don't change the title, we should not post spoilers....

Ok....

Let us give some time and then start discussin the book completely.... NO MORE SPOILERS for the next 1-2 weeks..... let us give time to Hellscream, etc, to finish the book

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=56900

Ok, let us restart this thread for the few Harry Potter fans here....

IF anybody has not read the book, then please do not read further.... I will not post spoilers in this post. From the next post onwards, there will be many spoilers.....

Ok.... You have been warned.... Cummon guys, start posting your theories abt the HP world here..... abt the person who dies... abt who kills him... who is really evil, who is good, who is going to die etc....

Nikhil said:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=56900

Ok, let us restart this thread for the few Harry Potter fans here....

IF anybody has not read the book, then please do not read further.... I will not post spoilers in this post. From the next post onwards, there will be many spoilers.....

Ok.... You have been warned.... Cummon guys, start posting your theories abt the HP world here..... abt the person who dies... abt who kills him... who is really evil, who is good, who is going to die etc....
considering the number of twists the story has taken, i wudnt be surprised if snape emerges a hero and if it was dumbledore's superbly twisted plan to sacrifice himself to save all of mankind from UKW

I also feel that DD had actually planned his death....

And when he "pleads" with Snape near the end, it is clear that he is NOT pleading for his life. DD does not fear death. Voldy is the one who fears death.

Snape is a very smart fellow. We may hate him but he is very shrewd and cunning. I am sure he saw the 2 brooms and came the conclusion that Harry was also there.

And when DD "pleads" I am sure he is pleading for Severus to finish him off and save Harry.....

I too think snape is the good guy.
1> Dumbledore says that death is not such a bad thing
2> Jo has mentioned several times that she bumps off people close to harry cause she believes the hero has to fulfill his quest alone. So obviously he cant rise to the occasion while under DDs shadow. DD must have known this and hence sacrificed himself. Now voldy will become careless, also snape is much clser to him and in a better position to help harry.

Also i find major flaws with the way horcruxes are destroyed. I cant believe voldy has no protection for them. I mean, the spells and stuff is OK, but y werent there any death eaters around? And doesnt voldy realize when one horcrux is destroyed? then y doesnt he sent a army of death eaters to investigate?

anyway, this horcrux didn't turn out to be a real one.....

Dunno why, but I didn't like this one (6) all that much...

The best one for me so far has been prisoners of Azkaban...really loved that one

The last word in the series is currently "scar", though Rowling has admitted that it might change as she finishes the novel.

so it mite be something like this
"Harry woke up the next morning, only to find that everything he had experienced so far was a big dream. He cannot believe its all a dream. What about Ron and others? What about Voldemort? Was all this a dream? He looks at himself in the mirror, unable to digest this sinking feeling, and to his utter surprise , there was no scar."
:p:p

@tifosi --- lol :rofl: :rofl:

@Ein --- That is what I believe.... He can ask Minerva to move out of the office and have a one on one conversation with HP.

@zhopudey ---

As DD says, Voldy is so immersed in the evil that he doesn;t even realise if one part of his soul is destroyed. So, I guess he cannot send DEs to the place if someone is trying to steal the horcrux.

And also He gave it the best protection he could. And JKr always leaves a few questions unanswered. These are some of them. If RAB could take away the horcrux by drinking the potion, then how did it get refilled??

Don't worry, JKR will answer all our questions....

Back