Spotify sharing

Anyone on a spotify family plan have an open slot? I would like to join. Alternatively, if there are enough interested people, we can start one subscription.

Edit: If we are starting a new group, we will go for the annual plan amount to 2149 per year. For six members, it will be 360 for the whole year. We will purchase the subscription after all members have paid.

Need 1 more member.
I can join. I'm new to this forum. Kindly guide me how can proceed further.

How would you get around the Spotify Family Plans TnC:

A. In order to be eligible for the Premium Family Subscription, the primary account holder and the subsidiary account holders must be family members residing at the same address.
B. Upon activation of a subsidiary Premium Family account, you will be asked to verify your home address.
C. We may from time to time ask for re-verification of your home address in order to confirm that you are still meeting the eligibility criteria.
We use Google Maps address search to help you find and set your address. The address you enter upon activation or re-verification will be subject to the Google Maps Additional Terms of Service and Google Privacy Policy.

How would you get around the Spotify Family Plans TnC:

A. In order to be eligible for the Premium Family Subscription, the primary account holder and the subsidiary account holders must be family members residing at the same address.
B. Upon activation of a subsidiary Premium Family account, you will be asked to verify your home address.
C. We may from time to time ask for re-verification of your home address in order to confirm that you are still meeting the eligibility criteria.
We use Google Maps address search to help you find and set your address. The address you enter upon activation or re-verification will be subject to the Google Maps Additional Terms of Service and Google Privacy Policy.
For us, the admin shared their address through google maps, it worked. They don't verify if we're physically present at that address

Back