SRK's new movie RA.One another hollywood inspired movie??/

vivek.krishnan said:
My friends sister is the only person who actually enjoyed the movie. All the rest (incl those on TE) were like :no: :facepalm: :cursing: :wtf: :rofl:

Lets hope there is a sequel as we can find more stuff to chuck at it ;)

yes. Even in my friend circle, most of the females liked the movie.:S

Even i watched it and i was flabbergasted.

Re: Ra: One reviewed in wired.com

Spacescreamer said:
This is not a thread buddy.. its a movement against the sequel.

Anna wont fast for this cause.. so avi has taken upon himself to be the flag/torch/fang bearer.

I have asked Anna for this, waiting for his reply.

Btw have you received the Blu Ray copy of Ra One which you ordered recently ? I got mine today :lol:

avi said:
Btw have you received the Blu Ray copy of Ra One which you ordered recently ? I got mine today

Yep.

Letsdelay shipped it and its a COD. The rep called, sounding funnily like SRK.. and said the disc would be with me soon AND the courier guy will hand me the money as well.

Just downloaded this crap movie, watched just one minute of it didn't have the guts to watch it further, the first dream scence was lifted from Kung fu panda... cursing myself wasted bandwidth,electricity... useles dabaa movie

^Would you guys cut it already? No one gives a rat's a**. The movie sucked donkey ba**s and so did the game. That's the end of it. :|

^SRK had promised Gannu that he will gift him <put all latest CPU, HDD, Gadgets etc> but he didn't. That's why Gannu is sooo angry.

Don't be ashamed Gannu ! And we are all here to help you :)

YOu have played the worst game ever made on earth based on worst movie ever made on earth by worst actorrr ever on earth :rofl:

Spacescreamer said:
Yep.
Letsdelay shipped it and its a COD. The rep called, sounding funnily like SRK.. and said the disc would be with me soon AND the courier guy will hand me the money as well.

U got it already?? :(

Klip Fart had promised me one day delivery.. still not received any info.. :(

EDIT: just received a mail from Klip Fart.. they apologized for the delay and promised me free Ra.One merchandise for an year.. not just for me.. but my friends too.. includes ra.One t shirts.. mugs.. undies.. everything.. i suggested Spacey n gannu as my friends :D :clap:

Back