SRK's new movie RA.One another hollywood inspired movie??/

Fenix said:
Whatever be it folks , even it might be a failed attempt of a copy but still it will be a super duper hit . Coz of the SRK Element .
This used to be true earlier, but it's not the same nowadays. Otherwise Yash Raj wouldn't have so many flops.

Hey who knows this might actually be decent. Just looked they imported the visual effects staff from Holly land. And hell I'll watch it just for Hans Zimmer music. If people don't know he's the same guy that did background themes for Inception, MI2, Modern Warfare 2, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down and pretty much every epic movie you could think of.

edit :

NM just watched the trailer. This will barely have anything on Ironman movies and there will be dancing and singing. Screw that.

Too much of publicity given to technical team.so this surely will be a bomb.
You see SRK looking a bit desperate in public appearances trying to promote the film since he is also producing it.
He sure knows it is not going to work.
Just have a look at the promos these will be the only highlight of the film.

from what i read in this thread, it seems the movie has already released and bombed. Give it half a chance guys. :p
PS: yeah, it'll probably fail. but most of the bollywood movies do.

Just look at the director and the reputation he has got.
He was involved in making movies like dus. Which was too supposedly action thriller. Had good music and background score.
But when i saw the movie i was utterly disappointed with it.
The director makes movies to let the actors show some attitude which have made them look like super fools.
I guess he bringing HZ for background music will also accompany that with the audio cd.
Then will just get the background score like inception. :D

I saw a small bit of the promo yesterday, and I felt it was more like Hancock. Regarding the background score, I'm not sure how much of a Bollywood influence will affect Zimmer's music. Still, let's hope at least the music is awesome.

Bollywood/tollywood/kollywood movie can ever come up with a mind blowing sci fiction/action hero type of a flick.
Period.
And RA one,it's going to be worse than Krish, thats what the promos suggest atleast.

kippu said:
take the same DDLJ pose and put a blue iron man suit on it :p
drugs-are-u-on-drugs-you-bad-evil.jpg

50 bucks says Hans Zimmer is composing music for RA One only because he lost a bet to Christopher Nolan (about winning an oscar for best score for Inception) :p

I was with the "Oh What Nonsense" expression when the words : 'He is the only Protector' came up.

if the gaylord is the only protector, then God save the movie and citizens.

Cast:

* Shahrukh Khan as G.One

* Kareena Kapoor

* Arjun Rampal as Ra.One

* Shahana Goswami

* Satish Shah

* Dalip Tahil

* Tom Wu

Plot: Shahrukh Khan stars as G.One, a virtual being made of pure electricity. He has come in the real world from a virtual one to fight against RA.one, the evil force played by Arjun Rampal

So Indians have beaten Sucker Punch studios in releasing the sequel to Infamous eh ?

Spoiler Alert: Guest Appearance by Karan Johar. The hand which is emerging to caress is his.

Not related to Robot, he is within a program called Random Access - One(RA1), looks more like Tron I think.

Back