Stealth based games

Tarcxy

Disciple
I just finished my 3rd Stealth based game..Batman AA, Splinter cell chaos theory and Assassins Creed 2..though the first and last might not be purely stealth, I loved the stealth element in those..I have oreordered Splinter cell Conviction from praashant and waiting for it..And am also eagerly waiting for Alpha Protocol and Ghost Recon:Future Soldier to release..its said that in Aplha Protocol, we can finish the game without killing one enemy and moreover its a RPG :cool2:
Meanwhile I have started playing Just Cause 2 for a change and I miss the stealth element :p
Please suggest some stealth based games that is worth playing..I dont wanna go back to very old games with very outdated graphics..that doesnt mean I care only for graphics..if the gameplay is worth it I will surely play the game..start pouring in your suggestions..

^^Forgot to mention Hitman is another of my favourite games..Have played the whole series..

EDIT: Is Splinter Cell Double agent worth playing?..I have read alot of okayish reviews for it..

You could try these titles:
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Velvet Assassin

Yes, I would say give Splinter Cell: Double Agent a play-through, I had quite liked the game except for some of the levels. Thief II: The Metal Age is also a very good stealth game that I played but the graphics will be a severe drawback now.

Ohh come on people! only one post for Metal Gear Solid?

OP: u have to check out MGS and Commandos.

If you are into sniping then check out titles like Operation Flashpoint, Sniper Elite or the upcoming Sniper Ghost Warrior [Youtube trailer link]

If you go with the Thief or The Splinters Cell series, you won't be disapointed.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripayat (forget the Clear Skies).

Stalker - SOC is especially fun with the L.U.R.K mod to add a few cool stealth related moves.

Back