Steam Holiday Sale 2009

stalker

Skilled
Loads of awesome deals :D

Me grabbed - Braid+Audiosurf

The Steam Holiday Sale is on now through Sunday, January 3, 2010. This year's sale has begun earlier than years past so gamers can save big on last-minute shopping via Steam's Gifting functionality. Gamers can save up to 80% on select titles, with daily and week-long specials running during the promotion.

Steam is a leading platform for the delivery and management of PC games with over 20 million accounts worldwide and over 1,000 games. For more information, please visit www.steamgames.com
I'm gonna go bankrupt soon enough :ashamed:

Mirrors Edge 5.00

Operation Flash Point - 20.00

GTA IV - 7.50

Defense Grid - 2.50

STALKER - 2.00
A lot more available as well. Go hit steam..

OMG dude..

Steam's going crazy.. just look at the bundle deals!!

Stalker - 2$!! never got a chance to play it.. might as well buy it now...

Completing Stalker SOC is one of the best gaming experiences ive had in my life apart from Mafia. Once u have the game updated to the latest version, it can provide u with a very atmospheric and absorbing world . And for $2, its a no brainer if u havent played it yet.

Note - Its not ur avg run n gun FPS. Try to spend a few minutes in the Stalker Universe and understand the concept of the game, and u are in for a hell of a thrill ride.
pretttt said:
OMG dude..

Steam's going crazy.. just look at the bundle deals!!

Stalker - 2$!! never got a chance to play it.. might as well buy it now...

some really OLD games I've heard a lot about, but never got a chance to buy em.. maybe now is a good time...
Indigo Prophecy - 3.40$
Titan Quest Package (TQ+Immortal Throne) - 10$
Riddick - 6.8$
Thief Deadly Shadows - 13.4$
Jade Empire - 10$
KOTOR - 5$
Fallout 1 and 2 - 10$ each
Also, Witcher Enhanced edition Directors Cut is available for 13.6$

Ok I got
Braid
Dark sector
Ghostbusters
GTA 4
Sniper elite
Trine
The witcher
World in conflict and the soviet assault pack

Damages--55$
hope they dont give some more crazy deals. Allready own stalker and other games..:( Good deal though.

Edit- Hmm didnt see any EA games on sale.I have been waiting for them to go on sale for some time.

Dr.ashish said:
Ok I got
Braid
Dark sector
Ghostbusters
GTA 4
Sniper elite
Trine
The witcher
World in conflict and the soviet assault pack

Damages--55$
hope they dont give some more crazy deals. Allready own stalker and other games..:( Good deal though.

Edit- Hmm didnt see any EA games on sale.I have been waiting for them to go on sale for some time.

That's odd dude.. no matter what search term I give I just cannot seem to find GTA in the list!!

is it named as something else?? also searched for Rockstar games and it returned only Manhunt trailer...

got The Witcher Enhanced Edition Directors Cut finally :D

pretttt said:
That's odd dude.. no matter what search term I give I just cannot seem to find GTA in the list!!

is it named as something else?? also searched for Rockstar games and it returned only Manhunt trailer...

gta 4 is only 450 bux (9-10$) locally so why use steam :S

pretttt said:

I just searched "GTA 4" then. It is there. Anyway its available locally for 450rs so you can buy from there as well but I prefer steam over buying retail discs.

Back