Steam Holiday Sale 2009

Jasku said:
I dont game that much now, so I just bot Braid!...any indie/casual game suggestions people?

lots of great indie games out mate. machinarium, trine, world of goo, audiosurf, aquaria, crayon physics, zeno clash, and yet it moves, garry's mod, gish...

most, if not all, of these games have demos. download them, try the games out and see what you like.

decided against buying bf2. it's cheap, but checking the server monitoring websites, there are no servers even close to india. might as well save money and wait for bad company 2 and bf1943...

spindoctor said:
decided against buying bf2. it's cheap, but checking the server monitoring websites, there are no servers even close to india. might as well save money and wait for bad company 2 and bf1943...

Ah! I've been wondering the same thing.

Purchased Braid, Dirt2, Cogs ( awesome game!), Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, all for ~ $51. Made good use of my bank account :hap2:

Jasku said:
any indie/casual game suggestions people?
Cogs, dude!

damn bought torchlight for 10$ a few days back and now its available for 5$..

btw, played the Audiosurf demo the other night and just loved it. 2 minutes later bought the full version. awesome way to waste time!

hey how much does audiio surf costs?
2.50$

I bought Unreal Deal pack and torchlite, and contemplating about buying the Eidos pack?!

@coolpcguy - will check out Cogs, how bout Manicharium, not sure of the spelling!

machinarium is an absolutely fabulous game. although you should definitely buy it direct from the devs (they have it on sale as mentioned earlier in the thread).

i got dead space today... it's slightly cheaper on the uk steam store (~8$) so got it gifted from there. was thinking about dod:source but, as usual, there will be no servers to play it on from here.

Jasku said:
I bought Unreal Deal pack and torchlite, and contemplating about buying the Eidos pack?!

@coolpcguy - will check out Cogs, how bout Manicharium, not sure of the spelling!

eidos pack is good deal. I allready have 6 big games in the pack including tomb raider, hitman and batman. So didnt buy the pack otherwise its an instant buy for 50$.

guys killing floor worth a buy at $3.74 seems like a L4D wanna be !...anyone played it online, how is the multiplayer action?

Back