Steve Jobs APPLE Statue Figure Doll in India buy

ramrajg

Disciple
Dear all,

Can any one tell me where can i get one of those in india( may be through online)
sku020914_0.jpg

Thanks in advance

Would've asked you to post in the 'Trash' section if it was available.

Well, nobody would do that. He is posting in "General Talk" section where everything's allowed (except stuff that violets rule). There are enormous amount of people who likes Steve Jobs and his work. It's not like, one should hate him because you hate him. Let the guy share whatever he wants to :)

Nice figure toy though :D

I wonder if people would still be saying things like why or fanboy​ if it were a figure of the Android robot.

He was a Legend and He Lives in our heart..
Thrash is where u should post Your Comment not here
Thanx and no hard feelings

Yes, he is a legend. No, he doesn't live in my heart.
I would still ask him to post it in the Trash section. "Thrash" is what I listen to sometimes.
No soft feelings either :p

Yes, he is a legend. No, he doesn't live in my heart.
I would still ask him to post it in the Trash section. "Thrash" is what I listen to sometimes.
No soft feelings either :p

Who Bothers he Lives In your heart Or not....U carry on with your skynet...LOL
Nice Profile pic BTW U look gr8 :lol::lol::lol: Skynet :rofl:

So, my post was the one going to start an android vs apple war but there are many threads for that here in this forum.
So just saying, its nice. Will be waiting for your pics here in this thread or show-off.
BTW, no I don't own an iPhone.

OP admires Steve Jobs and that is why probably wants the figurine.

- - - Updated - - -

Check this thread on TE itself -> http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-discussions/google-android-mascot-robot-figure-103930/

People jumping to buy the android toy.

Different things. If it was Larry Page's or Sergey Brin's doll, then you could have compared. Steve job was a great entrepreneur, but as a geek I don't like him. He was more about the business than the technology, which is fine my me, that's what business people do. But on a major geek site, I expect people to diss at him and that's what I did.

Just got my doll yesterday,yes i know it took time to get but its fine at the end i got it that's more then enough for me & i loved it
Here is the pic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353727490.163260.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353727510.879155.jpg

But on a major geek site, I expect people to diss at him and that's what I did.

Much to learn this one has.

The man singlehandedly changed the way we use technology. Had it not for him we would still be clicking away at the buttons of our phones, the only tablets available would have been the ones at the local chemist and the discman would still have been the only way you could take your music with you. I actually think you got this the other way round. It was his business practices which were not very cool.

Back