Steve Jobs APPLE Statue Figure Doll in India buy

Ordering some and then will post a video of me setting fire to them and blowing them up with crackers!(will buy crackers for this!) bliss!!!! sheer bliss!!! excellent way to let off steam after a hard day at work!

@ramrajg mate you have the money. So you have bought the STEVE Doll, But i don't have the money so i go to google and get this pic free of cost and i got it within a sec.

images-1.jpg

1steve_409x545.jpg

throwboy-iceo-steve-jobs-plush-doll-01.jpg

He[Steve] have so much money that he change his specs in his doll form too.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Much to learn this one has.

The man singlehandedly changed the way we use technology. Had it not for him we would still be clicking away at the buttons of our phones, the only tablets available would have been the ones at the local chemist and the discman would still have been the only way you could take your music with you. I actually think you got this the other way round. It was his business practices which were not very cool.

He made things cool, the real inventors are someone else. It's like Edison vs. Tesla of our generation, the Tesla-s are all forgotten.

Actually in oct i got msg tht your shipping has been done & it will be received in 2-3 working days,so i thought i will be arrived on tht day but it didn't till yesterday

Back