Stick vs Saumil : RAM Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally, this should be resolved between Saumil and Stick off this forum because TE is not responsible for deals that take place here. My 2 cents: Saumil, swallow your loss and send him 500 bucks (you have all rights to call off the deal) - I wouldn't deal with unreasonable buyers even if they're willing to pay more than what something is worth.

Of course, if Stick comes around to being reasonable and accepting the 1 non-working stick, then send it to him.

So...We guess its all settled now..

U send him the faulty stick....

or if he disagrees, call off the deal and settle for 250/250 equal sharing...if agreeeable to both the parties.

IMO : saumil u should have checked the stick before u put up for sale. It is a BIG issue on ur part.

stick: dude courier issue can be anything and nothing can be done in these cases. since money did not reach ( assume ) his hands everythings up to u man.

:clap: Settle it quick and pronto...

just to know everyone it was my idea to send the money thru' courier :oops:

actually i did it 2-3 times for small amounts and nothing happned so i suggested saumil this ...... :(

anyways looks like this fisco has settled so i won't comment on it ....... but i feel stick should not have used that kinda language ..... calling someone thief for 500rs is not something i will support .....

Just makes me remember the Antec-ITDEPOT deal, somebody saw an antec cabinet with powersupply at a throwaway price, nobody could beleive it, and he placed an order only to find out later that the cabinet is without a poer supply, he first created a scenario that ITDEPOT was cheating .... I think there was a amilicable solution to that ...

......and the deal by JOSH i think is the best option.....
So what has happened finally?

Chaos said:
^^Stop living in utopia dude... who'd actually sell a working 512MB module for 500 bucks... I sure wouldn't. Since stick had not paid it in full, I don't see whats wrong with him just giving stick one stick instead of two. Saumil is even ready to refund his money which supposedly he never received, so I really don't see a point of squabbling.

No my friends,

when last time I talk with him he neither ready to send stick not ready to pay me Rs.500/- (I have same copy of conversation)

I repeatedly said that I will take this matter on TE forum, still he didn't ready to agree any option.

I am still open to buy 1GB DDR400 RAM which is faulty (what is fault- the fault with this stick is only Crash when you will play latest game and never crash with regular office use) and will pay him as he agreed earlier.

Regarding Saumils question that I keep bumping my Thread to buy RAM, my friend, bump didn't mean I call you or ask for your stick, but you PM me and reduce your offer from Rs.1200/- to Rs.1000/- you are so eager to sell the stick that even your offer me FREE SHIPPING

Saumil lates allow mods to post what we discuss and all of our friends will see who use what type of Language.

Just stop posting and allow me (mods) to post our conversation and PMs you made here and than we both again come here for further discussion.

Saumil why you post here, why don't allow mode to give me permit to post all conversation.

Friends, I don't understan that why Saumil don't allow to post the conversation here? while I repeatedly request MODS and him that allow me to post here.

Yahoo chat must post here to know you how after each 5 minutes he broke his earlier offer.

1)I am ready to get back my Rs.500/- or

2)1 Faulty Stick and I will transfer Rs.500/- as the deal for 1 faulty stick, but the fault is only Crashing with New Games not normal use, and if in case it crash my system within 1 month he will return my money and I will return his stick.

if he send me stick I won't accept it directly from him, let any MOD to receive his stick and check first that this have only Game crashing FAULT nothing ELSE.

I prefer mumbai base mod/member so it is easy for me to collect personally.

^^Instead of saying the same lets post the conversation, why don't you just take your money back which saumil is offering? End of story isn't it?

I kn you are annoyed...YIM is personal though we do have a section where they are posted n have a laugh...

Ok noone is wrong here...just take the Ram and alls nice...Dont you think?

Stick said:
No my friends,

when last time I talk with him he neither ready to send stick not ready to pay me Rs.500/- (I have same copy of conversation)

Another twist to the story

I am still open to buy 1GB DDR400 RAM which is faulty (what is fault- the fault with this stick is only Crash when you will play latest game and never crash with regular office use) and will pay him as he agreed earlier.
Mate, out of the two 512Mb sticks, only one is faulty. If you have so much doubts about the faulty stick then go ahead and buy the working stick for another 1300 (since saumil is ready to bear the 500 loss)
Regarding Saumils question that I keep bumping my Thread to buy RAM, my friend, bump didn't mean I call you or ask for your stick, but you PM me and reduce your offer from Rs.1200/- to Rs.1000/- you are so eager to sell the stick that even your offer me FREE SHIPPING
Agreed...
Saumil why you post here, why don't allow mode to give me permit to post all conversation.
yup..

hey stick just post link to the original yahoo conversation., and post the conversation on some other server., so technically u havent posted anything on te., but even then ur work of exposing the matter is done.

cyrux said:
Another twist to the story

No twist friend, just miss the posting sequence.

I have mail form saumil,

I ask him to post here any offer he have

I am open,

1) Send Money (Bank Transfer Today) OR

2) RAM (as per deal)

No need for further dicussion if Saumil opt for any of above option

Sorry to barge, but I strongly feel that you guys should be splitting the loss....Even though Saumil may be willing to forego the cash given the small amount involved....

but as a matter of principle, the loss should be split mid-way since both of you are equally at fault for the whole courier fiasco

Thus Saumil should transfer 250/- to you and call it a day!

I got the attached zip...
Seriously Iam impressed with Saumil who gv a very patient hearing to so much provocation...Iam sorry Stick...but I cant see any fault with him...
To be honest I dont think I could have been as good as that...

And to think you yourself sent me that zip n asked me to post my views...shocking...

Ok I read the second part too..
He may have seemed to backoff a bit but I really dont blame him Stick...
Just think hw u urself wud hv reacted to all this...

But friends,

I loss Rs.500/- because he said that Courier is Empty.

If now I ready AGAIN to pay him for 1 defective (Game crash only) 512mb RAM did he going to Send the RAM for Rs.500/-, as per actual deal.

So the matter is not only to Loss of Money in Courier but also he REFUSE to deal, just because after 12 hrs (as he said) he find the RAM is OK.

He openly ask for more money (1200-1500 for 1stick) and I refuse to pay him more and ask him to stcik to DEAL and next day he come with news that Courier is EMPTY.

What is this man, didn't all sequence RING any bell. Actually he didn't want to complete the deal. WHY?

Is it mean if tomorrow you Final deal with me and I said OK send me money, you send same and suddenly if I ask More than DOUBLE for same deal (because I got big offer) than what do you do and at same time I said I didn't get any money from you as courier is empty (leave the part that no one any more send money via Courier).

So from now onwards EVERY one on TE is free to BROKE his/her DEAL with any other after FINALIZATION, if he/she get GOOD OFFER

Any Answer?

All said & done, I still think that the seller had enough time to check his RAM's before he put 'em up for sale and once he did that, he ideally shouldn't have backed out, esp. after confirming the sale!!..

I mean no one would have mind if even after putting the RAM's for sale..The seller had changed his mind prior to sale confirmation...but once he & the buyer agreed on a price for the same, I wonder what prompted him to check his modules again..

Ethically speaking, the sale should have taken place as was decided..

The above are just my thoughts on the issue and it doesn't matter if anyone else subscribes to this line of thought..Peace.

Stick said:
I know, but that's because you were being completely anal about how I stole your 500 bucks. It's hard to be reasonable to someone who thinks you are a crook.

What you keep forgetting is that I already agreed to reimburse you the day before you started accusing me of stealing :)

Stick said:
You pm'ed me first, I never showed any eagerness to sell you the ram did I?

As for why I quoted 1000 compared to 1200 and offered free shipping, I really don't know; Maybe just 'being nice'?
The courier company I use for my office work was gona handle a small package like this for free anyway, so no point charging you for the same. But being the paranoid guy you are, you have to twist everything against me.

I am ready to send you the faulty 512mb stick in return for the money your courier lost.
But no I won't give you 1gb for 1k. If only the courier people hadn't lost your money, I wouldn't want to deal with you at all.

vij said:
Seriously Iam impressed with Saumil who gv a very patient hearing to so much provocation...Iam sorry Stick...but I cant see any fault with him...

And to think you yourself sent me that zip n asked me to post my views...shocking...

Yea I actually agreed to reimburse him the first day itself (inspite of all his snide remarks).
Then next day again his paranoia gets him and he starts with the insinuations, at which point I got pissed off enough to want to fcuk with him a bit.

vij said:

Didn't find any problem with Saumils Talking?:( I don't think you read it seriously, do you see how after every 3 miutes he Refused what he said there, first he said I will pay you, I say OK, he reply no I will not, than I ask for RAM is say OK and again say no..........

Please feel free to comment but be Nutral

He is calm because he do not want to complete the DEAL, and I am who loss Rs.500/-, he didn't loos anything in this deal. do you forget the same point?

Thanks for reading my mail.

Maybe Im missing smth..

Anyways, just take that Ram n close this...

Guess then u wud feel u didnt lose money n Saumil too wudnt lose a lot since he wudnt use that anyway...

Stick let me know if I am to send the faulty 512mb stick or not. You don't have to pay anything for it.

Try to reply without going round and round the same thing, half the stuff you say makes no sense to me.

Apart from the courier thing samul , you have checked the RAMs before finalising the deal .. and i guess this is what made stick piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back