Stig's upcoming gadgets!

ggt said:
i want to see your lap with the pink one :p

I know you are a strict adherent of section 377 now that it is legal but I am not a follower of section 377 please refrain from stating such things here!!!

sunny27 said:
I know you are a strict adherent of section 377 now that it is legal but I am not a follower of section 377 please refrain from stating such things here!!!

:rofl:

i want to see the lap timings on the top gear track and not the 377 thingy :no: :fear:

Hey!! Stig really very nice gadgets. If you enjoy buying gadgets, bookmark the sites that interest you. Check on these sites frequently to see what they are offering. Watch for accessories to gadgets you already have and keep a watch for innovative products that are just coming out. Get it before anyone else by staying updated through the Web.

Got some more stuff accumulated over the last 3 weeks :-

Gskill Ram 4 GB (4x1) DDR3 1333Mhz Laptop ram- Rs.1200 (Shipped) from Prime ABGB

I installed it in my HP DM1z, which now has 6 GB of ram.

[attachment=9624:16275.attach]

[2] 50 Years of Reporting South Asia (Book) - Rs.117 (Tradus - using flat Rs.300 off coupon)

I don't read fiction anymore, I love reading up on current affairs and non fiction specifically on foreign policy, a bit of global economic trends, politics , etc. This is to add to my collection of books.

Now to the interesting part! Some body armour for me!

AXO Racing elbow and knee protection pads (supremely comfortable and of very good quality):-

Alpinestar gloves (gel based cushioned palm pads) of very good quality to protect my hands during long bike rides:-

Alpinestar racing balaclava (made of NOMEX and stretchable) completes my appearance!

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs for Pulsar 135 LS (from Planet DSG)

Front belly pan/under engine cowl/engine guard from an Apache RTR 180 fitted on to the chassis of my Pulsar 135 LS (Rs.350 from a TVS Dealership)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 127
Some say this is his new face!

LS2 Full face helmet with a free carry bag+a transparent visor+warranty+monster keychain = Rs.3500 (Helmet House JC Road Bangalore) The graphics and decals are custom made locally in Ahmedabad. The helmet is supremely comfortable and very well made with a scratch resistant reflective visor.

@sunny. congrats on all gears. :)
LS2 Full face helmet available at apna Helmet House in Ahmadabad ? can you pass on the contact info of banglore helmet house ?

@Ciscotech - its available at loads of places in Ahmedabad - but my route to office lets me pass by one(Rider's Paradise) near the flyover at Shivranjini. He didn't have the designs I liked but he has a complete range of Cross and other imported helmets. Shops in Khanpur and Mirzapur have more expensive ARAI and stuff for proper bikers -- the lane beside the Ducati Showroom.

These are the contact details for the shop:-

Helmet Paradise

No 13/2 H Siddaiah Road,

Opposite Urvashi Theater,

Bangalore - 560002

Phone :- 080-41496841

This guy often advertises in the XBHP/other biking magazines and claims to be the distributor for LS2 Helmets.

The AXO racing Bionic knee and elbow pads cost me Rs.2500 and the rip off Alpinestars gloves cost me Rs.500 but its of very good quality. The Alpinestars Balaclava cost me Rs.200

Back