Still didn't recieve SGS2 from Sulekha

I had ordered for SGS2 last wednesday and still have not yet received from Sulekha.

Expected date of delivery was 26th this month but still have not yet received.

I live in Hyderabad.

Umm, I think you should call them or shoot them an email. There are no Sulekha representatives on this forum! Also, since 26th was a Saturday, you migh receive it today.

vb86 said:
Umm, I think you should call them or shoot them an email. There are no Sulekha representatives on this forum! Also, since 26th was a Saturday, you migh receive it today.
varkey said:
Call them! Even my order was pending past the given deadline. Called them in the morning and received the shipping notification by evening. So give them a call.

Thanks guys for your responses. I don't have their Customer Care Number. Will you kindly share that with me? By receiving shipping notification are you referring that you got the product itself or the shipping details were updated.

darkraven said:
What are the current shipping details on their site and on the courier(first flight,is it?) site?? Mine(neo v) got shipped in 6 days though i provided them with the wrong pincode :p

Yesterday I called the Sulekha guys and according to them 11/26 was ready to be shipped date and not ready to be delivered date.On the Courier site it said in transit yesterday when I checked. Which city do you live in? 6 days means including working days?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Finally got hold of the product today. The local courier service said that they will deliver it tommorow. I collected it today itself.

Dear Sir,,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will escalate this issue to concerned team & we will revert to you soon.Requesting you to kindly send us your order id number to do the needful.

Sub : ordered for SGS2

Thanks.

Back