Stone Falling from Sky, Still can't believe.

no i think its some mining /blasting, esp since its coming at same place , that would be some blast and the stones are coming right there , pics of the stones can clear it up

janitha said:
Speaking of hailstorm, it happened over an area of >200 acres of land in Idukki two days back, damaging houses and most of the cultivation as per the TV channels showed yesterday. The ice blocks were said to have been 5 to 10 Kg in weight and seen spread like a carpet. But in your case, it can be remnants of a quarrying site as mentioned earlier.

Hailstorm damages crops | Siasat

Or a poltergeist?;)

Speaking of hail, I experienced some outside Mumbai (near Karjat) last Saturday.

i had saw in one documentary on discovery channel that when storm is about to take place and the winds become strong enough they swoop the livestock in water and small reptiles with it...which comes down again with hail.So could this be a possibility that that some where quarry work is going on and due to such weather stones are dropped ?

Also is it just your house or others have also experienced same thing ?

Hello guys, thanks for such a good response.

First of all, it is not an Hail or Ice stones, they're just like normal stones we get after digging the ground.

AFAIK, there's no mining work around, but at some places there is blasting going on. But I personally went there, and found that blasting stones can't reach more than ~500meters area. They are low powered blasts, not the heavy once.

They fall on specific space which's around 20-30 Sq.feet, never found elsewhere.

There is no possibility of monkeys doing this, There were no monkeys, or any kind of birds around the place when we saw the Hail.

I tried to research it all the way I could but found no solution, I'll post the pictures of stone ASAP.

Few years ago some other house in area has experiencing the stuff, but it wasn't happening since long time.

Finally :bleh:, no need to call India TV, they'll make it kind of "Black Magic", "Paranormal Activity", "Chamatkar"... :rofl: I want to find it out in right manner.

Get us 360° view outside of your place.Also the closeup photos of the rocks.Are they small as in can they thrown by hand ? or heavy ?

Is you family in feud with someone nearby ? Maybe someone is just harrassing your people.Just for kicks.

Now this is pretty new to me personally but I know this stone falling things are pretty common in those parts of MH, and they are usually related to the paranormal.But I dont know whats causing them in your case.(though I dont believe the cases which do occur have anything to do with the paranormal,maybe some people just using a myth to get their own things done)

Are their any mango trees around ? people might be trying to get the mangoes :)

Ok. I remember one incident where people were treating it like black magic and later cracked by 'Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samitee'.

Incident was one house owner was claiming that someone is also facing similar issue and saying that someone was doing black magic. Later these 'ANS' people came after patrolling in night and some stuff they found that some people in that area were doing it.

I don't remember where i read this but you can contact some of these people and check.

Otherway is file FIR in police and spread rumor that you have fixed night vision camera's and see what happens. Not sure whether this will work just came in mind so said this.

Omg Its alien bombardment :p
on the more serious note, it cant be a man made activity if it falls for 2-3 hours and there are no construction/mining activities going on.......most probably a meteor shower.

this is def mining activity.even small blast can throw stones far away. how much blast does a gun have. But imagine how far bullet goes if propelled properly.

Back