Streaming Music Sharing Groups on TE ?

Looking for Apple Music Sharing, dunno how cheap it is or if it is even possible. Please do let me know. Thanks and have a good day! :)
Apple Music is 99 monthly for individuals, 49 for students and 149 for families. Details at bottom of the following page:
Also people are usually apprehensive to share Apple subscriptions since adding a family member to an Apple plan is much more involved than most other subscriptions, and anyone can see and use details of the family head including payment and address I think, hence why people usually don't have Apple subscription sharing groups online

Apple Music is 99 monthly for individuals, 49 for students and 149 for families. Details at bottom of the following page:
Also people are usually apprehensive to share Apple subscriptions since adding a family member to an Apple plan is much more involved than most other subscriptions, and anyone can see and use details of the family head including payment and address I think, hence why people usually don't have Apple subscription sharing groups online
Thanks for letting me know! :)

Slot available for Qobuz US if anyone wants to join or maybe try their service for a month or two can PM me for more details.

Interest Check for Spotify? Anyone interested? Was planning on picking up a subscription or if there's an already exisiting one, please let me know! :))

I see this as a concern for family account for Spotify:

In order to be eligible for the Premium Family Subscription, the primary account holder and the subsidiary account holders must be family members residing at the same address

We use Google Maps address search to help you find and set your address. The address you enter upon activation or re-verification will be subject to the Google Maps Additional Terms of Service and Google Privacy Policy.

Spotify reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the Spotify Premium Family service and the Spotify Premium Family account(s) immediately and at any time if you fail to meet the eligibility criteria and as otherwise set out in the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use.

how about resso family plan. i compared the sound quality with amazon prime, jio saavn pro etc but found resso is best. depends on personal preference but i feel it is best among them.

Is anyone using Tidal or Qubuz or any hi resolution streaming ? I was thinking of a family subscription but I know its to be used with VPN and will it be possible on a family account or there are issues ?

Is anyone using Tidal or Qubuz or any hi resolution streaming ? I was thinking of a family subscription but I know its to be used with VPN and will it be possible on a family account or there are issues ?

I tried subscribing and paying through my credit card and paypal while i was using vpn but payment failed, both on tidal and qubuz.
Is anyone using these international streaming sites paid on vpn ?

I tried subscribing and paying through my credit card and paypal while i was using vpn but payment failed, both on tidal and qubuz.
Is anyone using these international streaming sites paid on vpn ?

As per my knowledge here in TE two Tidal groups formed last year, One managed by the Senior Member kuduku. Another group also running in which the Host Member has Amex Credit Card (I Think So) to pay the subscription, For Tidal you need to sign up with Tidal Argentina - earlier it was Turkey before their Economy tanked.

Also, there dedicated Tidal Thread running at Hifi Vision forum, not sure direct linked allowed here or not, you can ask there too.

Setting up using any free VPN is easy . Payment only by CC which was working fine . But now payment to Tidal Argentina not working after RBI e-mandate latest directions .
All credit cards are rejected . I have tried Diner & Visa of HDFC & SBI
I had family plan with 5 other memebers . Monthly charges were approx 160/ i think
If you can get it to work , PM me too
@puns

Error is
The Standing Instruction (SI) Trxn. of ARS225.00 on your Credit Card ending xxxx at Tidal Music on date 15-04-22 has been declined basis RBI guidelines. Please pay directly at the merchant website/app using your card.

Last edited:
Back