Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

@blackscorpio here here !! we got 4 ppl. for spotify premium

1. you
2 @t3chg33k
3. @Ramadhir Singh
4. @dissel
I would also have been interested but just read through the spotify article , it was like you need to confirm the address something like everyone must be from same address, do we have clarity on that ?
1659176912439.png

I would also have been interested but just read through the spotify article , it was like you need to confirm the address something like everyone must be from same address, do we have clarity on that ?
i guess we can stay all here virtually, they arent sending postman to verify our adress. :

Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 16.03.44_rez.jpg

if they need adhar proof, we can even google adhar card detail of this address :) ( else pay 500/- and buy aadar database)

Oh I m new to the whole family plan thingy how do we set our address is it just simple as filing out a form asking address and there's no confirmation they ask us ? Like maybe some identity check or something .

Oh I m new to the whole family plan thingy how do we set our address is it just simple as filing out a form asking address and there's no confirmation they ask us ? Like maybe some identity check or something .
not much idea.. lets see if someone someone knowledgeable can comment in this.
got this online:
Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 16.30.23_rez.jpg

one more vid :- hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02s2cgcmNz8

Last edited:
@blackscorpio here here !! we got 4 ppl. for spotify premium

1. you
2 @t3chg33k
3. @Ramadhir Singh
4. @dissel
I was referring to my sharing of the Voot Select slot, but yeah I don't mind joining in for Spotify if the sharing can be sorted out.
Read in the past that Spotify could force a Google Maps check for all the family accounts to verify if they are being used in the same household. Not sure if anyone has any experience of this being enforced.

Last edited:
I was referring to my sharing of the Voot Select slot, but yeah I don't mind joining in for Spotify if the sharing can be sorted out.

Read in the past that Spotify could force a Google Maps check for all the family accounts to verify if they are being used in the same household. Not sure if anyone has any experience of this being enforced.
Yup that could be a valid check they could enforce coz many might have tried the sharing exploit before .
Lets see if people have experienced any similar kind of methods getting enforced to prevent misuse.

Last edited:

count me in for spotify too, I can take two slots.

Count me out because I am using Spotify Free with adblocker on every device, mainly for discovery. Download the FLACs later to add to my collection, so Spotify Premium is pointless for me.

Spotify hasnt geo checked so far… only ask to enter address manually once in the start.… which you and your friends can cooperate and mutually decide.

separate profile or single profile for these?
regardless - count me in. need it for Fifa 2022 wc.
Completely missed your post. I activated it on July 31 and haven't watched a thing on it till date. Watchlist is not a problem, as I will most likely not use it for anything much.

Can wait for others to join but if you are okay with only sharing with me, then that will do as well for 135 bucks.

Back