Strontium 8GB Pollex Pen Drive @Rs.129/- Shipped

@ dragon_unleashed , thanks bro
happy19.gif

Mine last strontium pendrive lasted for only 2months , poor quality
sad.gif

that is why, I don't trust strontium products, even if they give it for rs.10 I won't buy.

btw...I got mine sandisk ultra mobile microsd card.. nice card, it's speed varies from 4mb/s to 19mb/s (write).
<

no wonder these guys are getting rid of the stock by selling them at throw away prices.no one buys strontium i guess

were you able to get a replacement through warranty. it has 5yrs warranty i suppose

I bought it for 200rs and I thought why simply wasting time for replacement and etc as in my city service center was not available
<

Ordered the 8GB pendrive, thanks for the deal link; hopefully, Strontium will survive.

Edit: Shipped by Bluedart today
down.gif
(Faster than LB)

Tried to order 32GB one. Made payment from ebanking account, money deducted, but order failed. Mailed them about this.

Will keep everyone updated about my order.

Had ordered a 8GB and a 16Gb from the same account as the code worked. But later it began showing an error after payment. SO, I mailed them and asked them to cancel the 16GB order.

They cancelled the order and processed the refund. I then proceeded to order another 16GB from a friend's account. Both the 8GB from my account and the 16GB from friends account have been shipped and are in transit. Expect to see them tomorrow.

<

^^ they will sort it out .............

Hopefully.

Had ordered a 8GB and a 16Gb from the same account as the code worked. But later it began showing an error after payment. SO, I mailed them and asked them to cancel the 16GB order.

They cancelled the order and processed the refund. I then proceeded to order another 16GB from a friend's account. Both the 8GB from my account and the 16GB from friends account have been shipped and are in transit. Expect to see them tomorrow.

happy55.gif

That sounds promising. Hopefully, they will do the same for me.

not working for me :-(

getting error

1. Ensure that the right coupon code is applied

2. Some discount coupons are applicable only once

3. Promotional discounts differ when you choose Cash On Delivery

4. Refer the terms and conditions of the coupon

Mine pendrive order is shipped and they have provided the tracking number but they didn't mentioned which courier they have used
sad.gif
, so not able to track, i tried to track the number with bluedart, dtdc, etc but all said invalid tracking number
sad.gif

Edit- Just chatted with their online support and its shipped via Firstflight.

Back