Strontium 8GB Pollex Pen Drive @Rs.129/- Shipped

Got both the drives today. 8GB and 16GB. One came via Bluedart and the other via Worst Flight.
<

I haven't checked the read/write speeds of the drives as I am yet to open them. I already have three 8GB drives with me!

#[member='satan194p'] Nice speeds you are getting. What formatting are you using on the drive? Is it on NTFS or FAT32?

Tried to order 32GB one. Made payment from ebanking account, money deducted, but order failed. Mailed them about this.

Will keep everyone updated about my order.
S

Still no refund. Let see what happens by tomorrow.

I had ordered six 8gb pendrives on different addresses and one order got cancelled .

In that I received three 8gb pendrives and two 16gb pendrives
<

Had ordered an 8gb pendrive and 8 gb micro sd from the same account. They cancelled the order for the micro sd card. The pendrive took ages to ship, they finally shipped it yesterday and sent me a first flight tracking number..but when i check the status it says please contact customer service
<

^ Even mine they shipped by Firstflight and tracking number wasn't working for days and finally it changed yesterday to say 'Return to Origin' as 'Party not Available'. They neither called me nor they came to deliver. Someone or the other was home all the days!

Back