Sub 32 inch tv under 21k budget

mysticrainman

Disciple
Company is giving a voucher to buy something with a budget of 21k.

Thinking of getting a small television, since my bedroom's wall doesn't have much free space. Any suggestions on any sub 32 inch tv?

I really don't have any idea about what technical specifications I should look for in a television, so some guidance here too would be appreciated

P.s. I would prefer to buy it offline to get the bill with GST details.

Check dimensions & see if you can fit a 43" TV. Buy a 43" 4K TV for under 25k - Hisense, Vu or Redmi, pay the difference.

32" TVs are of HD resolution, 768p & cost under 15k.

No, paying the difference won't work. The T&C is such that the full bill has to be under 21k.

On a side note, we are also looking at mobiles - I've realised there is no reasonably good mobile in that range in the offline market.

Can you get monitors instead?
They usually have FHD or higher res screens and you won't have to deal with slow startup times of low-end Mi TVs and such. It's wonderful if you have a PC or some Android box at home.
My suggestion would be to look the Samsung's or LG's 27" models. Look for IPS since those are usually a safe bet. Avoid VA/TN panels unless you're into comp. gaming or something. It's not great for day to day usage. Avoid the bezelless ones if you can, since their edge lighting is both uneven and sometimes visible outside. But otherwise not an issue so far.
There's BenQ, and they have a lot of features for work-related usage (ePaper mode (B/W), Eye Strain whatever etc), but I've seen those displays flicker if the voltage isn't good. So, I would avoid them.

Back