Successful PS2 slimline MoD chip found !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ params

m trying something revlutionary tonite,..will post results later if its successfull :)

woking with burnout revenge.

pm me if u want the DNA$ "numbers" lol

AAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH.....so close, yet so far...

this is the error i get now... "-611 or -612

Firewall or network with closed ports."

stupid hathway.

now next R&D with Lan gaming with NFS:MW. soon....

Post or PM me all the DETAILS, how you setup your modem, ISP details and all - Now!

That error is a success man! its connecting to the server, that how the error came back.

maybe Airtel doesn't block anything...

EDIT-

-611 or -612:

Ususally related to a firewall or network with closed ports. Try opening the suggested ports in "How to hook your console up to the net"

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/11354#Network (very last error)

I'll be trying it in evening today, lets hope, we're getting there.....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WOOOT!!! I'm online!!

****ing hell yeah!

Okay, i just figured i configured my modem settings improperly. I entered some ip address in ip address field in the setup and same for DNA field, all i did was -

1. Removed ID and PASS login and set it to auto (no password or Login required for ISP)

2. Set IP address field and DNA field to AUTOMATIC

My connection is from Airtel with a DSL router.

And - I'm online!! I patched my Smackdwon vs Raw which was actually PAL with an NTSC patch, it gave me a region error, I knew it right there!

But then i popped in my Action Replay Max, which i knew doesn't go through any security shit, and i just came back to deliver this good news that my AR MAX went to the internet, updated its code list!

Online in India is very much possible!

Go get your network adapter and MGS Subsistence Demon!

*signs thumbs up to Covax*

Is That True ??:huh: :huh: Well thats F###ing Awesome , Finally i will play svr2006 online Yeepie !:clap:

a6c6e06f.jpg

TechEnclave Doest Support Warez. The way this discussion is headed, it is violating the rules and hence has to be closed.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back