Camera Sugestion for Super Zoom Digi camera : Budget around 15 K

@swapyworld : you are absolutely confused, but that s understandable. I suggest you a DSLR as all of your requirements aren't going to be met by any p&s. Though, you should go for it only if you are willing to spend time & money for it. I would suggest you to handle one and compare it with a superzoom. This might make it easier for you. Btw,D3100 is easily available for 29.5k .

thilak.kmb said:
I have Nikon L100 from ebay. I saw the reviews only after buying. All negative.

But since I have some knowledge about cameras I started using the L100. The results were fantastic. Indoor photos wont look like indoors. They will be equally better to out door ones.

L110 is advanced and should fit your budget.If you are buying this model I will help you get better pics. The choice is yours.

thanks dude....if i am going to buy the same...i ll surely contact you ... :)

thanks for the suggestion dude !!
alex001 said:
@swapyworld : you are absolutely confused, but that s understandable. I suggest you a DSLR as all of your requirements aren't going to be met by any p&s. Though, you should go for it only if you are willing to spend time & money for it. I would suggest you to handle one and compare it with a superzoom. This might make it easier for you. Btw,D3100 is easily available for 29.5k .
alex, i am really not much into DSLR, i am a hobbyist and wanted a cam with nice zoom+these features...

FZ 35 is a good option for me...but don't know where i can get it cheap in mumbai and just wanted to know about P100, as it offers lots of features...!!

but not sure about the quality of the pictures...so wanted to know if any1 has used it and had an experience??

thanks for the info...i guess i ll have to see for a brand who is offering international warranty..!!

friend is coming in December / jan...will tell him to bring....now anything with international warranty??

sorry for too many questions guys.... :ashamed:

Back