Video Suggest 40inch LCD/LED, Budget:45-50k

I have only purchased small items like books on infibeam, dont have any idea about TV delivery, what happens if the courier guys deliver tv with broken screen, who will take the hit? infibeam, the courier company or the customer? And i cant find this 45k price of EH5000, can you post a link here with that pricing or any other link at that price.

Try the code GREEN2012 or read this link October Exchange Offer: It's All About Give & Take - Infibeam.com.

Agreed about the online order,Even i have ordered only books and SD cards etc. But then that is how ebay or flipkart function as well isnt it ?. I have had very good experience with ebay ordering DSLR etc. but then TV is huge and bulky :)

Try the code GREEN2012 or read this link October Exchange Offer: It's All About Give & Take - Infibeam.com.

Agreed about the online order,Even i have ordered only books and SD cards etc. But then that is how ebay or flipkart function as well isnt it ?. I have had very good experience with ebay ordering DSLR etc. but then TV is huge and bulky :)

The coupon is working but we get only 5% instant discount then will have to ship some junk and then wait for another 5% refund from infibeam, seems like a good offer and if entire 10% discount is obtained then its the best price for a 40EH5000.

Yeah 5% works, and i am optimistic about other 5% as well. unfortunately flipkart doesnt deliver most of the LED TV to Bangalore so i am only left with infibeam.

RS4

You still looking for 40EH5000. There is a diwali offer going on in my office. 40EH5000 price is Rs.45672. This is from a dealer in BTM layout. You will get with bill and warrenty. There is 0% EMI and processing charge. But it will be a hassle for me. If you can pay entire cash, i can buy one and give your address. It will be delivered it to you.

Dont know if this price is any less than what other dealers are giving. Have a look and let me know. Some crap freebies are also there. I guess with this model you will get 51 movies DVD

Attachments

• IMG_20121029_135839.jpg
    IMG_20121029_135839.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 190
You still looking for 40EH5000. There is a diwali offer going on in my office. 40EH5000 price is Rs.45672. This is from a dealer in BTM layout. You will get with bill and warrenty. There is 0% EMI and processing charge. But it will be a hassle for me. If you can pay entire cash, i can buy one and give your address. It will be delivered it to you.

Dont know if this price is any less than what other dealers are giving. Have a look and let me know. Some crap freebies are also there. I guess with this model you will get 51 movies DVD

Thanks for the reply, yes that pricing for 40EH5000 is good and matches the infibeam discounted price but unfortunately i have some budget problems now and will have to postpone the purchase or buy it from grey, let see.

Andd we have Sony already discontinuing the NX520 model.

Anybody knows the reason for the same ?
It was pretty recently launched i think ..

Sony NX520 was an old lcd backlit model with more reflective design, its good that its replaced by LED backlit KLV-40EX430 : EX430 Series : BRAVIA? HD TV (LED & LCD) : Sony India
This costs 55k and has smaller bezel, LED backlit and is also very light weight.

Bought the Samsung 40EH5000 for 34k from grey market, got the U2VA panel, very good uniformity, good black level and even the motion performance is good, supports NTFS and plays everything wmv,vob, mp4,mkv,mkv with subtitles, srt subtitle files, flv, even sound quality of inbuilt speakers is decent

Back