Monitors Suggest a 22-24" Gaming Monitor (very low input lag)

Guys,,, just now bought a Samsung B2230. Its amazing. This monitor has the same specs as that of alienware monitors as that of DELL, except for response time and contrast ration.

DELL alienware monitor has contrast ratio of 80000:1, where as B2230 has 70000:1

DELL alienware monitor has 2 MS response time, where as B2230 has 5MS

Apart from that all the other specs are the same. I chose samsung without thinking about any other monitors. Infact i have been doing a lot of reviews for the past 2 weeks and finally my decision was really good. The color clarity is absolutely stunning. The fonts are crisp and sharp. No dead pixels and No back light bleed. Though its just been 2 hrs of usage now.... Hoping it functions the same way as it does now.

^ Yup, the Samsung P2350 is a very nice monitor although I was hoping to splurge a little and get some extra features or a higher resolution.

I'm not a big fan of Samsung's warranty either -
36 months from date of purchase / 39 months from month of manufacture whichever is earlier

^
kreacher said:
The Dell U2311H has an average input lag of 13ms (33 max / 0 min) which is on the high side for online gaming (it also has an 8ms response time).

I contacted Asus as well as Prime ABGB, both of them haven't replied as to the availability of VK246H so I guess I'll go for the Samsung P2350.

Any ideas where to buy it online?

Back