Monitors Suggest a 23"-24" monitor

hoot

Disciple
Budget is 12k, can extend it more by 1-1.5k but only if gains are worth it

I don't understand the Tech jargon involved in monitors, only I want it to have a FullHD IPS panel, other than that you guys suggest what to look for

This will be used for 50% gaming, 30% HD movies and E-BOOKS reading, rest browsing and other stuff, won't use it for photoshop

Came across this -

http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_A...rackId=gadget_store&subTrackId=20151015687370

Is it any good?

Buddy GO for Benq 24 incher on Flipkart now at 9999/- plus u can save 1K by SBI CC or BD using

its all ur need posted on group as well whre the hell ur mate :mad:

Go for lg 24hm for around 14K ... i got my self one this month.

Really nice monitor, 24" full hd ips and plus its matte [emoji7]

And also have vesa which dell its compititor missed out with glocy screen [emoji58]

How abt which I posted in op, is it good?

There's a 24 inch model for that too,

And yeah I know you got that, saw your thread, congrats, [emoji106] [emoji106]

Now really think that even 24" is small [emoji14]

Games are also superb, never found a single ghosting problem ....

Ended crysis 3 on it and just loved it :D

Go for 24" lg model, 1" is worth the cash and is of perfect ratio.

Plus the model is dam sexy then the counter part [emoji14]

There's a not so sexy 24MN47HQ too, if extra one inch is worth, maybe I'll look into that, without even breaking the bank too

How is infibeam?

Never ordered anything from them

I would suggest not to see a difference of 1.5-2k as we eventually don't got monitor shopping every year ! Its a long invertment bro ! Think like it ...

i too never have bought items from infibeam ... it is good i heared when it comes to pricing , but warrenty might give u trouble as i have seen on internet search.

And local market rates are not to up, i got a difference of Rs.100/-

That to delievery was ready on third day ...

Point taken.its a long term investment

But I couldn't really find out the difference in major specs between those two apart from looks,maybe I missed something. I'll look again

There's a BenQ i2476vwm too

Can you give me some pointers on it?

Point taken.its a long term investment

But I couldn't really find out the difference in major specs between those two apart from looks,maybe I missed something. I'll look again

There's a BenQ i2476vwm too

Can you give me some pointers on it?
the later one which i have bought is having a crystal clear stand which is very good and even shaking the table won't make the monitor shake easily ...

Other model is with very slim stand as its a risky business if you don't keep it at a safe distance...

It looks really good with crystal clear stand and provides proper wiring cover at the back [emoji4]

Plus do check out the border color as many lg monitors now a days is shipping with grey border while its completely black.

Mine is total black.

Rest is upon you.

Back