Android Suggest a decent tablet for online class of kid

Okay so, seems the fire hd 10 isn't an option anymore as my friend has decided to not sell it as yet for some personal reasons.
Which other options do I have between 10 to 14k

I remember i saw someone in Rahul s thread aayi g that they ha 3 a packed fire hd 10 but couldn't locate the post..

I can buy something slightly used but in mint condition too

Do help please asap

Okay so, seems the fire hd 10 isn't an option anymore as my friend has decided to not sell it as yet for some personal reasons.
Which other options do I have between 10 to 14k

I remember i saw someone in Rahul s thread aayi g that they ha 3 a packed fire hd 10 but couldn't locate the post..

I can buy something slightly used but in mint condition too

Do help please asap

I will still insist you to check the samsung galaxy Tab A7 due to your primary requirement of your kid's class. It has seriously loud sound so no need to use headphones or external speakers and camera placement is apt for classes as it is on the longer edge so more natural when looking at the screen in zoom calls.
I don't have lots of software as it is not for me but tablet is good and feels snappy and is also a great multimedia consumption device.

if you are worried about your son breaking it, I highly recommend a robust case (which will definitely make tablet bulky) like below...

I know it may seem pricey but the peace of mind will be great and you can use tablet for longer period of time (as in years).

I will still insist you to check the samsung galaxy Tab A7 due to your primary requirement of your kid's class. It has seriously loud sound so no need to use headphones or external speakers and camera placement is apt for classes as it is on the longer edge so more natural when looking at the screen in zoom calls.
I don't have lots of software as it is not for me but tablet is good and feels snappy and is also a great multimedia consumption device.
+1
I have the A7 too and it's great for Media and online classes cause of the display and speaker. It does lag out a lot though and I'm not really a fan of the UI, but a good buy overall

if you are worried about your son breaking it, I highly recommend a robust case (which will definitely make tablet bulky) like below...

I know it may seem pricey but the peace of mind will be great and you can use tablet for longer period of time (as in years).
Yes indeed it a great option but i dont wish to stretch the budget that far really.. Thats the only hitch I have..
If anyone has a used mint one I can buy that too.

There has been a change now, will buy tablet for son at a later stage, will see what tomorrow's sale brings at flipkart.
Looking for a used basic kinna tablet for nephew though

As wife is ready to let my son use her galaxy tab a for next couple of months, will buy him a tabet after that as it is nothing is deliverable in delhi since long

Okay so before the closing of the sale , I purchased the Lenovo M10 FHD REL tablet 3gb/32gig variant.
Son was initially looking forward to Amazon fire HD10 , but it was proving costly at the price I was quoted by the second individual I talked to after my friend backed out.

Later he was swinging for a ps vita or a tab but ultimately good sense prevailed and he asked for the lenovo or any other tab for his bday and I bought it .

Will share review later .

But still need a used tab for nephew so guys do point me somewhere or towards someone

Thanks

Okay so before the closing of the sale , I purchased the Lenovo M10 FHD REL tablet 3gb/32gig variant.
Son was initially looking forward to Amazon fire HD10 , but it was proving costly at the price I was quoted by the second individual I talked to after my friend backed out.

Later he was swinging for a ps vita or a tab but ultimately good sense prevailed and he asked for the lenovo or any other tab for his bday and I bought it .

Will share review later .

But still need a used tab for nephew so guys do point me somewhere or towards someone

Thanks
Where did you buy it from? I am looking to buy it for a cousin and it's out of stock on Amazon and Flipkart.

Where did you buy it from? I am looking to buy it for a cousin and it's out of stock on Amazon and Flipkart.
Had purchased it from Flipkart
At my end it's still available
Lenovo M10 FHD REL 3 GB RAM 32 GB ROM 10.04 inch with Wi-Fi Only Tablet (Slate Black)

Had purchased it from Flipkart
At my end it's still available
Lenovo M10 FHD REL 3 GB RAM 32 GB ROM 10.04 inch with Wi-Fi Only Tablet (Slate Black)

Thanks... it's sold out for my pin code.

Back