Suggest a good Dishwasher & 1.5 Ton AC

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Please make suggestions for the following appliances for my new flat

Dishwasher

It will be installed under the kitchen platform. So, all controls have to be on the front which I guess is the case with almost all Dishwashers. I have left clearance under the platform with dimensions W=30", H=35", D=24".

Air Conditioner

Suggest good 1.5 ton Inverter AC. Will be needing 3 of them. Bed Room dimensions are 12' x 14' and 12' x 12'

Budget for AC?
Go for Hitachi. Inverter AC if budget is good otherwise 1.5 ton normal ones are good.

Look at the EER at nominal capacity for the AC before you finalize. All inverter ACs are not the same. I got a Hitachi 1.5 Inverter with EER of >5 for 46K a few months back

Budget is about 40~50k for each appliance.

Preferably, mention the model numbers in case there are more than one model in same category

Budget is about 40~50k for each appliance.

Preferably, mention the model numbers in case there are more than one model in same category

Picked up the Voltas 1.5 ton inverter 183V MY AC last month. Got it for 40k incl installation and stabilizer from Reliance Digital. Cools quickly and isn't too noisy. Full copper as well. No complaints so far.

make sure get latest ac with r410 with latest gas refrigerant any brand like

p.s blue-star is good even dalkin and Onida

btw i got ondia 1.5 inventor ac for 40k total with install cost and stabilizer and extra 4 meter where i paid aveg bill 1k per month for 8-10 hour usage

Yup, the KM series is always in demand but the dealer stock is low due to high pricing, this is why i advised my friend in Bangalore to pick it up last month itself before the AC demand soars.

With regards to the dishwashers, check out the Bosch ones. They're pretty good if you live in Tier 1/2 cities. The hardware is exactly the same as siemens but after sales service is better.

Edit: I've had 3 hitachi AC's in my lifetime and all 3 have started having lots of small issues after a few years so you might want to check them out properly. Also i'm not sure what the hoopla is around Daikin AC's, i've had one installed recently at our home and for the price, its not really any different from LG/Hitachi's.

Yup, the KM series is always in demand but the dealer stock is low due to high pricing, this is why i advised my friend in Bangalore to pick it up last month itself before the AC demand soars.

More like they are running out of stock because of sales despite the high cost. I was told that it would be back in stock next week. So I asked them to call me.

With regards to the dishwashers, check out the Bosch ones. They're pretty good if you live in Tier 1/2 cities. The hardware is exactly the same as siemens but after sales service is better.

I heard that after sales support is a pain for Bosch. I am considering IFB since their after sales (for Washing Machine) isa awesome for me so far.

Edit: I've had 3 hitachi AC's in my lifetime and all 3 have started having lots of small issues after a few years so you might want to check them out properly. Also i'm not sure what the hoopla is around Daikin AC's, i've had one installed recently at our home and for the price, its not really any different from LG/Hitachi's.

As far as JTKM series is concerned, the big deal I guess is the power consumption.

I heard that after sales support is a pain for Bosch. I am considering IFB since their after sales (for Washing Machine) isa awesome for me so far.

If you have had good experience with IFB, then it would serve you better to stick with them. Just confirm beforehand that those guys were actual IFB personnel and not just a tie-up.
I have had good experience with Bosch but that is partly because I haven't run into any trouble yet and they were only called for installation two times.
However, in my case, they are willing to even travel 300kms (bus ticket paid by me) to rectify any issues if such a need arises.

More like they are running out of stock because of sales despite the high cost. I was told that it would be back in stock next week. So I asked them to call me.

Call other dealers to check if anyone has stock, friend in Bangalore called 4-5 stores and went with the person who had stock and was offering good price.

Back