All OS Suggest a good tablet with a stylus for taking notes

Chevron

Recruit
I am looking to take notes on the go and typing everything is a pain. Sometimes I need to draw some diagrams too. So please suggest a tablet which can double up as a notebook for taking notes in an app like Evernote.

Stylus should be available in the Indian market as many tablet do not have proper accessories in the market.

Among the tablets I do like are Nexus 7 and 9, Lenovo Yoga pad 2 and iPad mini. Do they have a stylus easily available?

The xperia series of tables accepts inputs from a normal pencil too and as far as i have read on the net, it works well too.

The Samsung Note 10.1 is a good alternative too

If you are serious abt notetaking, get a tablet with a digitizer. Surface pro 3 is THE best. But there are cheaper alternatives available if you want it. Thinkpad Tablet 2, Asus Vivo Pad 8, dell venue pro(forgot the model) etc

If you want a tablet that can SOMETIMES double up for note taking, try the Nvidia shield tablet, Galaxy note pro 10/12 or ipad ..... I use a Jot Pro with my iPad. I prefer to type my notes and I only use my ipad to draw graphs or quick pdf annotation.[DOUBLEPOST=1415738521][/DOUBLEPOST]and one note is hands down better for digital notetaking than evernote.

Back