Budget 90k+ Suggest a laptop 80k to 100k

Back on this forum after many years . Got a wonderful suggestion for a laptop here during my collage years 12 years back which finally gave up on me last month . Requirements as follows :
  • What's your Budget? : As mentioned 80k to 100k , can extend 4-5k if there is a considerable difference but cheaper the better .
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? : Primary use will be web surfing , movies , casual gaming ( right now i have a desktop gtx 980 rig , so looking for something better) , some coding , Occasional online meetings and classes for my kid , day to day apps , some ripping etc
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? : Not specific , wont mind if it is a few kgs heavy .
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? : None , will buy extended warranty if available .
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.) : Should do atleast 1-1.5hours of gaming or 3 hours movies or web surfing without plugged inn .
I have seen nitro 5 with 5800h and 3060 for 94k online . Also considered MSI g65 with an i5 and 3060 but tgp is 75w for rs 78k .

Last edited:
I would rule out MSI and Dell. Legion 3060s usually go above 1.2 so it's out of your budget.

The only laptops I'd suggest in your price range are the 3060 version of Asus TUF Dash F15 and HP Victus. I think you may be able to find an Omen 3060 for around 1.1 lakh but don't hold your breath.

I would rule out HP Victus.. I heard it has bad thermal and also seen the TE marketplace selling a lot of HP Victus. Also, don't just go by the GPU model. You have to also check the TDP / power it uses.. 140w TDP or close to it are better. 3060 with a 90w TDP may work like a 3050..

I would recommend 3060 Asus TUF gaming but haven't seen it coming below 1.1-1.2 lakh

I would rule out HP Victus.. I heard it has bad thermal and also seen the TE marketplace selling a lot of HP Victus. Also, don't just go by the GPU model. You have to also check the TDP / power it uses.. 140w TDP or close to it are better. 3060 with a 90w TDP may work like a 3050..

I would recommend 3060 Asus TUF gaming but haven't seen it coming below 1.1-1.2 lakh
Just because lot of people are selling the same model doesn't mean because it is bad.

Many of these posts on TE is almost a year old from each other.

From last few months I have even stopped replying to my thread as I don't wish to sell it any less. It is not like I am trying to get rid of it.

I even got about decent offers(5k less than my last price) on OLX but even they were refused by me because below a certain price it would be too much of a loss and rather keep it as it has been quite decent for me atleast.

One of my friend has MSI and even they would say thermals go high so yes AC environment or cool environment is better with good airflow stand and that goes out to almost every gaming laptop.

Just saying HP victus thermals are not as bad as people put it. But Yes there maybe others which may perform little better .

Back on this forum after many years . Got a wonderful suggestion for a laptop here during my collage years 12 years back which finally gave up on me last month . Requirements as follows :
  • What's your Budget? : As mentioned 80k to 100k , can extend 4-5k if there is a considerable difference but cheaper the better .
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? : Primary use will be web surfing , movies , casual gaming ( right now i have a desktop gtx 980 rig , so looking for something better) , some coding , Occasional online meetings and classes for my kid , day to day apps , some ripping etc
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? : Not specific , wont mind if it is a few kgs heavy .
Which laptop you were using till now? You can check the same model latest variant.
For ur usage, I can suggest business grade laptops like Lenovo thinkpad, thinkbook, Dell Latitude or u can fancy a Mac too

Back