Laptops Suggest a laptop for 200k.

Man..i was gonna flame Pause like anything..:bleh:
but then saw the replies..

Forget sarcasm, ppl dont even understand plain english thats written in the following posts..:rofl:

Shows complete disregard for good discussion..:no:

Some people are editing their posts at god speed to make sure no one else catches them with their pants down :hap5: :rofl: :rofl:

more than 90% of people reply just after reading the title or 1st post. honestly its about time people should learn not to jump in discussion without knowing whats going on in the thread.

im still lost... so this really is a prank thread?

i think posting suggestions is helpful anyways because someone else might come along with such a budget and similar requirements, and im sure there are plenty of people willing to spend 200k and are not heavy/power users, no? :p

the sarcasm part is okay. jokes apart..but i feel wen a ill informed user makes such a "demand", oders are there to correct him with the usual "it can be done for cheaper"....we have to remember that a person may nt be that informed wen he coms to a forum....even after u convince him that he doesnt need it ,and yet he insists on a getting a asus lambo for mail check..wat the hell..his money his fathers burnt pockets...
and yes, ppl shud look bfore they leap/post

ALL, The original post meant to criticize people who start threads asking for laptops at Rs.70,000 and above for just browsing and office use and movies. Which is plain waste of money. A Rs.30,000 lappy will be more than enough for any decent use.

So the original post is sarcasm. He is making fun of those who post threads trying to show off their money.

So nobody need to post configs for 200K lappy.

I think this thread should be closed.

MODS take a look.

^ No someone proved a point without even trying to. :)

Hilarious, the rest of this thread shows how many people are ready to reply to anything and everything.

Guys, read the post entirely. Please!

LOL :rofl: so many people replying even without even reading inside the thread.
i have seen quite a few people posting configs even after the person has got his stuff nad living happily with it.
guys please read before you post!

Even at this case,there are ppl who buy laptops for 200k approx 5000USD.

Alienwares sell for tht price dnt they?If the thread maker meant tht he wanted to shw the use of laptop :yes I agree with tht.But for gaming laptops top of line Sagers with Blue ray costs abt 4000.

But no one wud buy a ferrari to sell fish,wud they?

Back