Suggest a reliable PC vendor in Bangalore

vint

Disciple
Hi,
Please suggest a good reliable PC Vendor in Bangalore. I've the config of my PC ready on paper, but need a good vendor to buy it from. He should be ok with home delivery, and payment on delivery. Main criterion is the reliability, he should be reliable enough to provide support when the components run into problem.

Please help guys :)

If it matters, the system I'm planning to buy:

i5 750
intel original 55TC motherboard
4 GB RAM
500 GB HDD
corsair 550 watts psu
cm elite 310 cabinet
ATI 5770 1 gb video card

Not sure of payment on delivery thing.

Check out Computer ware house, MG Road - Good but bit costly

SP Road - Golachha, Sogo Computer, Ankit

Computer Warehouse on M.G Road, really good stuff and the have payment on delivery. Its around 300-500 bucks more than S.P road. But i like them better than the guys on S.P road, they can be very rude some times.

I've been to computer warehouse before, its more like a wholesale shop. I'm scared a bit about the support later on if any of the components run into trouble !

If any of your components you take it to the respective service center and not to the Computer shop where you bought them.

Some dealers do pass it on to the service centers if you contact them,

You will have most brands service center in Blore. So it doesnt matter from which shop you buy them :)

Metro computers, SP road....its the wholesale supplier, and no matter which shop u buy from, comes basically from metro computer itself

i've heard of warehouse, but never been to that shop...so no idea about that

For convenience, flexibility and reliability, i shunned the SP road guys and opted for a dealer in Koramangala (near Ganesha temple). Multiple computers.

I might end up paying a small premium over SP road (thou less than computer warehouse), but I've never had a problem getting things exchanged if i didn't like them.

hmmm so overall SP Road is the way to go.

DarkAngel, so we have service centers for ATI/sapphire or corsair in Bangalore as well ? Hmmm, never heard of that they have service centers in india :ashamed:

Lol i have been promoting Computer warehouse all over this thread! but now i am getting second thoughts.

P.s-Yes, 750 is the way i am going. Basically making you 65k PC and adding my 9600gt and HDD. :)

Hmmm, then I will visit SP Road the coming weekend, let me check with Ankit, golcha, metro computers and computer megamart.

Also, I've a P4 3GHz/512MB RAM/intel mobo/nvidia 6600 256 MB gfx card/80 GB HDD / 19" TFT LG monitor. I know its pretty old, but in very good condition. Is there any place in SP Road where they buy used computers ? Will the above shops buy it ? What amount can I expect ?

just bought i5 750 today.... it costed 9500 @ sp road bangalore... they will quote arnd 9700-9800... try bargaining they will give it off for 9500...

Back