Suggest Android Smart TV 15-20k

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

Wish to replace Good Working 21" CRT TV, nearly after 20 Years (still working perfectly well with ZERO Issue), to Android Smart TV.

At present watching few TV serials on Monitor via USB Tethering, due to this can watch Tv Serials at our convenience time.

Main uses will be... watch few TV Serials via respective Channel App, YouTube Contents, Educational contents via Pen Drive or Memory Card.

Requires 3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth, RJ 45 or other port for direct cable internet connection (just WiFi may be weak or ... I personally not feel good)

Can you please suggest any Android Smart TV between 15-20k?

Thank you

Last edited:
Is there a size in mind? 15K-20K can get you 32 inch as well as 40 inch TVs I think. But most probably, for 40 inch, you need to stretch budget a little.
Also almost all 32 inchers will come in 720p resolution only and most 40 Inch ones in 1080p.

Android TV OS would be good so you can install any and all apps (even 3rd party). I personally like Fire OS (it is android too anyways) as we at home are all used to the UI etc. But options in that are limited to few brands (Onida, amazonbasics).

I personally have 40 Inch Onida Fire TV edition and 32 Inch Amazonbasics Fire TV Edition.

Is there a size in mind? 15K-20K can get you 32 inch as well as 40 inch TVs I think. But most probably, for 40 inch, you need to stretch budget a little.
Also almost all 32 inchers will come in 720p resolution only and most 40 Inch ones in 1080p.

Android TV OS would be good so you can install any and all apps (even 3rd party). I personally like Fire OS (it is android too anyways) as we at home are all used to the UI etc. But options in that are limited to few brands (Onida, amazonbasics).

I personally have 40 Inch Onida Fire TV edition and 32 Inch Amazonbasics Fire TV Edition.

@raksrules

No size preference, 32 inch will also ok.

Does 720p and 1080p, really makes any big difference on 32 inch TV?

If Fire OS is based on Android and can play with it just like Android OS, then it's good to have input from power user like you :)

Does Onida fire TV have 3.5mm Audio jack and Internet connection option other than just Dual Band Wifi?

My existing CRT TV (Premium Model) is from Onida (but onida technicians are jokers and makes my life like hell when they repairs TV 4 times under warranty, after warranty over, I contact local technician and he solved the issue and since last 10 yrs. no issue with CRT).

Last edited:
@Emperor Many people here you will see prefer Android TV based TV than Fire OS based but that's only because we are so accustomed to it. And yes FireOS is skinned android so we can install any APK on it, just that it does not have google play services which android tv based TVs have natively.

@Emperor Many people here you will see prefer Android TV based TV than Fire OS based but that's only because we are so accustomed to it. And yes FireOS is skinned android so we can install any APK on it, just that it does not have google play services which android tv based TVs have natively.

ohh.. yes I prefer to have Google Play Store as have less trust on APK files.

Thank you for valuable inputs.

Has 3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth, Ethernet port also android tv.
Thanks for help, but found major buyers have had bad Display Issue with this model

Hi,

Wish to replace Good Working 21" CRT TV, nearly after 20 Years (still working perfectly well with ZERO Issue), to Android Smart TV.

At present watching few TV serials on Monitor via USB Tethering, due to this can watch Tv Serials at our convenience time.

Main uses will be... watch few TV Serials via respective Channel App, YouTube Contents, Educational contents via Pen Drive or Memory Card.

Requires 3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth, RJ 45 or other port for direct cable internet connection (just WiFi may be weak or ... I personally not feel good)

Can you please suggest any Android Smart TV between 15-20k?

Thank you
Most of the TVs under 20k will be 720p which is just very outdated , i would suggest you to try and save up 25k and go for Oneplus's 32 inch 1080p model , definitely will be worth the extra money

Back