PC Peripherals Suggest Cabinet @ Rs 2.5K.

alive hunter

Disciple
Pls suggest a good Cabinet in the Budget of Rs 2.5K.
Should Hav a good air flow and cooling.

Size : Full ATX
Budget : 2.5K

Config: AMD FX6300, ASUS M5A97 R2.0, Corsair 430CX V2, HDD, DVD RAM, Sapphire HD 5670 DDR5 1Gb.

open to order Online.

Hello Alive .. saw that you bought this new config recently ... congrats on your purchases ...But what your asking for .. is a tad difficult .. considering that a new mid tower cabinet from NZXT gamma starts from 2400-2500 and the tempest mid towers ranging from 4500 -6000 ... with their full towers starting from around 8000 rs ,Cooler masters full tower offerings also start from around 9000 .. to add to that your looking for good airflow ...Now i understand your looking for a full tower .. but is there a particular reason for doing so ? .. and if your really interested in a full tower id suggest increasing your budget substantially .. Or you could always go for a Mid tower system .. does have its advantages as well and with the recent cabinet offerings from good companies having the abilities of good air flow in their mid tower ranges ..you could always go for one of those .. and subsequently switch over the config to a full tower in the future when you have an adequate budget..else youd be looking at cabinets from companies such as i ball .. or some other local brand that wouldn't satisfy you in the least .. but that's just my opinion.. good luck in your purchases ...
Regards ^^

Hello Alive .. saw that you bought this new config recently ... congrats on your purchases ...But what your asking for .. is a tad difficult .. considering that a new mid tower cabinet from NZXT gamma starts from 2400-2500 and the tempest mid towers ranging from 4500 -6000 ... with their full towers starting from around 8000 rs ,Cooler masters full tower offerings also start from around 9000 .. to add to that your looking for good airflow ...Now i understand your looking for a full tower .. but is there a particular reason for doing so ? .. and if your really interested in a full tower id suggest increasing your budget substantially .. Or you could always go for a Mid tower system .. does have its advantages as well and with the recent cabinet offerings from good companies having the abilities of good air flow in their mid tower ranges ..you could always go for one of those .. and subsequently switch over the config to a full tower in the future when you have an adequate budget..else youd be looking at cabinets from companies such as i ball .. or some other local brand that wouldn't satisfy you in the least .. but that's just my opinion.. good luck in your purchases ...
Regards ^^

thanks for the overview...
yeh .. there is no specific need for the FULL TOWER....
jus want a comfortable cabinet ... for my rig... so anything is ok with me .. may a Mid TOwer...
I can add 1K more if required....

well I could offer a few suggestions ... If you'd like in the Budget of 2500-3500 based on personal experiences combined with a few shop owners i know locally who have most of the products and from the configs Ive built over a few months for a couple of my friends
Id suggest 3 main brands ...which i do consider great when it comes to airflow and cooling options as well as availability locally as well as online
NZXT,Cooler master , Corsair (although other brands such as Antec Bitfenix,lian li (Lancool) do provide good alternative options )

NZXT Gamma,NZXT beta evo
CM 380,CM N-300,CM elite 371, CM k281
Corsair carbide 200r (its around 4k but you may get it for 3.5k locally)
Bitfenix Merc alpha
Antec 100 midtower, Antec X1

I suppose these are good enough options for what your looking for good luck with your build and your purchases ^^

Anything Under 3.8k would be a steal really ... If its readily available ...which may prove to be difficult .. but your welcome to find it if you can .. ^^

however I may also suggest the Lexa S from NZXT its current rate in the market is 4400... you could end up getting that for a steal price if you can ..

Sadly Im in pune alive ...Or i would have inquired .. why Not try and contact someone on here who lives close to lamington road ...may help

I disagree. It's airflow is quite bad compared to NZXT gamma which is similarly priced
two fans on top, two in front, 1 in back, 1 on side. Thats ample space for fans. Also considering the setup OP is running, He wont be generating loads of heat. Secondly NZXT gamma is one odd looking cabinet You should see the elite in white.

two fans on top, two in front, 1 in back, 1 on side. Thats ample space for fans. Also considering the setup OP is running, He wont be generating loads of heat. Secondly NZXT gamma is one odd looking cabinet You should see the elite in white.
Having lots of fans does not guarantee good cooling. Compare the fronts of Elite 210 and Gamma . There is almost no space for to come in in former whereas Gamma has a very good steel mesh design . Rear and front are the most important fan slots and every case has almost same rear fan, but a few have mesh in front. What would you prefer mesh or just plain ? Gamma can provide great positive pressure you know

i am really confused.....
read many many reviews for many cabinets....

1. NZXT Guardian 921BL. does not seems to hav good cable mangment. But look wise its good..
2. NZXT Gamma .. seems good... but look wise i am not so confused... what abt cable managment???
3. CoolerMaster K380.. seems to be not in stock in mumbai....
4. COOLER MASTER CABINET K281.. available on http://mdcomputers.in/@Rs. 3,199... but not sure how good it is compared to others...
5. NZXT Beta Evo .. not sure... quite simple...

pls guide.. suggest..

i need a mix of Looks and cable mangment/air flow @ Rs 4000 budget....

Back