Suggest Dual Sim Mobile please?

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

I already have SE K750i. :hap2:

Looking for Dual Sim (Both for GSM) mobile phone with following features. Budget 2.5-3k max so Nokia, SE, Samsung, LG etc. out of question.

The mobile phone features I expect:

1) SMS

2) FM (wireless i.e. No Hands free requires)

3) MP3 player

4) GPRS

5) Connectivity with Computer

6) Torch light

7) 2GB card

8) Bluetooth

9) Game

10) Both Sim should support 900/1800/1900 GSM. Both sim remain activated simultaneously. While using one sim, if someone call on other Sim (number) he should get Busy Tone.

11) Good Battery Backup (Talk-time & Standby)

Waiting for your suggestions... go on... :)

... any suggestion please?

thangadurai.a said:
The spec looks good for this phone, and hope it's much better than the cheap crap chineese phones

eBay India: Lava Mobile Dual Sim + 1year Warranty + 30 days Battery (item 190351507750 end time 28-Nov-2009 18:00:29 IST)

Any one used the above phone, please post your experiences

//Thangam
Where do you think this phone is made in? I have already used it and found that they all (including SPICE and all who claims to be made in India also) are basically all made in china using the left over crappy MKT Korean based Device. Only thing is any companies change the Name, Theme and the looks. This chip was great when it was launched in that era, but by the time it got popular in India it is already obsoleted because of the limitation of the chip. I would suggest you to go for Samsung(again Korea;)) dual SIM as they have quality and UI is much better due to their continuous research on it. Other phones have lots of (half)features considering the price. But you might have some IMEI issues also. Nothing is full featured like you get a camera but not even 0.5MP(that's the limit of the Chip), You get GPRS but not full fledged. You get T9 that too crappy. You get hand writing recolonization, that too one letter at a time and so on..

Back