Suggest games exactly like Crysis. COD MW2 and AOE3

Hi Friends,

As stated above in title plz suggest some game somewhat like Crysis, COD MW2 or AOE3.
I play AOE 3 only now when I get time but i can play FPS too if they are equivalent to crysis and COD4.

FPS

F.E.A.R , Far Cry 2 , Mafia 2, Just cause 2 , Half Life 2 , Splinter Cell Conviction.

I can vouch for Fear and HL2 both were incredible games and I am sure the others I have mentioned are pretty good too.

gears of war and assassin creed 2 are good that i played...but i am stuck in one scene in assassin creed...dont know if its a bug..

Ah yes I recently finished gears great game AC is also awesome , didnt mention stuff like Assasin's Creed Batman AA coz I feel OP wants guns :p

Wanted Weapons of Fate,Singularity,Crysis Warhead,Crysis 2(coming out soon),Call of Duty Black Ops(coming out November 9),Battle Field Bad Company 2,Counter Strike Source,Warcraft Frozen Throne DOTA(a bit addictive),Sniper Ghost Warrior (not sure if you will like it because i dint),bla,bla ,bla might have forgot some of the games that ive played.

Thank you guys for ur replies but i think either I was unable to express what I want or u have misunderstood my requirement. I have played many FPS and Strategy games earlier 2-3 years ago and I know what an FPS and Strategy game are, but what I want a game which is exact or near similar to Crysis, CoD4, or AOE3(mainly) in gameplay.

Age of Mythology, Warcraft 3(I checked it some years back and I don't like mythological games but I like real one like AOE3 alsoI dont like Total Empire)
Rise of Nations(I haven't played it, plz suggest if it is like AOE 2 or 3)
Company of heroes BC2(is like CoD4 but gameplay wasn't good so left it) so is the Sniper ghost warrior
Fear 1/2(played, good game not the best one like CoD4/Crysis)

I hope i have commented enough on my likes so that u can understand what I was asking for. So plz suggest games as per as requested.
Thanks to all of for replying and viewing my thread.

hayabusa_ryu said:
Thank you guys for ur replies but i think either I was unable to express what I want or u have misunderstood my requirement. I have played many FPS and Strategy games earlier 2-3 years ago and I know what an FPS and Strategy game are, but what I want a game which is exact or near similar to Crysis, CoD4, or AOE3(mainly) in gameplay.
err...COD 4 and Crysis are one of the best FPS ever made. I dont think there are similar games available in terms of story, graphics or game play (atleast on PC). One can only suggest MW2 and Crysis Warhead.

Check out the Metacritic website. They have list of highest rated games on all platforms. You may browse through it and see which ones are matching your requirement.

hayabusa_ryu said:

You are asking a very subjective question, right. :)

Crysis and FEAR are exact cause they both have a guy with a gun shooting.

Crysis and FEAR are not the same cause one is set on some futuristic planet and Crysis is based out of North Korea or something.

Any game of the same genre can be mapped to another for similar features or not. Just try out the popular ones -- and negate the thought: similar/exact. Gaming is too fun, to compare within titles, specially FPS.

:)

Sorry guys I was busy.... Again thank u guys for ur answers. I think i should still play AOE3.

@jojo, yeah i will try RON.
@sugat, that's why i asked the question here, many games look good on wrappers/covers but have bad gameplay.
@devesh, Ok let's see about MOH.
@ asingh, I was talking about the gameplay. Not all FPS games are HIT. i felt that there are many gamers here therefore i asked the question thinking i may have left some best games.
@chaqli, i saw my younger bro playing Bad Comapny 2 but it didn't attract me. may be i am very much choosy. hehehe

thanks again guys for taking a look in my thread.

Are you for real? HALF LIFE 2! That includes Episode 1 and 2 as well. Better to just buy the orange box which will give u Team Forteress 2 and Portal too! Best single player FPS games ever. No jokes.

RTS wise, sorry mate, theres nothing like AOE 3 thats come out in recent years that is of that quality. You can try Rose of Nations but its very old (2005 i think). It was like AOE 3. I'm a RTS addict, ive been lookin for a similar game. Nothing out there, sorry.

Back