suggest good plan for delhi

raxy

Disciple
I am currently using MTNL broadband 650 rs plan......please suggest some good plan along with monthly charges.....:)

Are you facing any problems with MTNL? I am on the 599 combo plan and getting 512Kbps unlimited.

I am very happy with this plan as there are no hassles with MTNL. Moreover the speeds are constant, though not too much, but it is sufficient for moderate downloading, online videos, social networking, and surfing. Last but not least, MTNL FTW because of no FUP.

You go in for higher speeds through any other ISP, and FUP comes into play. not to forget the exorbitant rates.

It's great man, I pay 1200 per month and I get 512KBPS UL from AIRTEL, with 1MBPS for 1st 15GB or something.

15GB worth the Rs600 premium? No, no at all, 999 would be good, but I'm happy with their service consistency.

I am on 512kbps unlimited combo plan, average speeds of 60kbs and 100 free calls in a month. If i dont exceed the free calls then my maximum bill comes to 670 but in my case i have my own modem.

i m paying at mtnl 999 unlimited plan.getting 1 mbps speed constant.from torrent 110-115 KB and direct download 130KB speed

i total pay 1157 Rs/month.monthly download 120-130 GB

blackperl said:
i m paying at mtnl 999 unlimited plan.getting 1 mbps speed constant.from torrent 110-115 KB and direct download 130KB speed

i total pay 1157 Rs/month.monthly download 120-130 GB
Same here.

1mbps UL(999) is IMO the best plan.

^ same here...
paying 1157 including everything.....
1 mbps speed ....speed around 115(kBps)-125(kBps) with torrents and 120(kBps)-130(kBps) with direct downloads..
Download around 147 gb last month using torrent only and around 20 gb(direct download)..
but these days 1 mbps speed feels low as my download queue is getting endless...around 180 gb download pending..:p

i wud suggest Airtel 4mbps plan for 1799.
They say that there is a FUP of 50GB, but till now i have been downloading like 250GB per month for the past 4 months.
Also speeds are like 550kBps for torrents and 575-600kBps for direct downloads

i have been downloading like 250GB per month

how? i mean what do you download so much?

Initially when I had a 2Mbps I was doing about 40-60GB range per month. Then I switched to 1Mbps, and then from monthly average of 35GB I'm down to nearly 20GB only.

hellgate said:
i wud suggest Airtel 4mbps plan for 1799.

They say that there is a FUP of 50GB, but till now i have been downloading like 250GB per month for the past 4 months.

Also speeds are like 550kBps for torrents and 575-600kBps for direct downloads

It's a sheer case of luck. If they limit your speeds later on, you'll have nothing to fight back against them. I have been merrily downloading (and crossing my FUP cap) for close to a year on my 1Mbps line with 25GB cap, until Airtel finally decided to wake up one day and start implementing FUP. All the complaints and cancellation threats fell of deaf ears. So eventually opted out and am now comfortable on MTNL's 999 1Mbps UL plan. So don't be assured that every other person who gets the 4Mbps Airtel plan wouldn't be FUP'd. Else, you would have the whole nation jumping onboard the same plan.

Back